• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
18-07-2016 -Australian Border Force (ABF) investigators have arrested and charged two Sydney men with importing performance and image enhancing drugs (PIEDs).
ABF officers conducted an investigation into a NSW Central Coast based syndicate importing a significant amount of PIEDs into Australia for local distribution.
Between 21 April 2016 and 1 July 2016, ABF officers intercepted more than 50 consignments containing PIEDs in a various forms:

• 16,780 tablets
  • 1.6kg powder
  • 354ml liquid, and
  • 2,140 vials.
As a result of the ABF investigation, on 13 July 2016, ABF officers executed search and seizure warrants at four residential properties in the Lake Macquarie area. NSW Police detectives from Lake Macquarie local area command assisted with the execution of these warrants.
During the warrant activity, the officers seized the following PIEDs:

• 5,000 tablets, and
  • 150 vials.
These search warrants and seizures resulted in the ABF arresting a 27-year-old male and a 32-year-old male and charging them both with importing prohibited tier 1 goods, contrary to Section 233BAA of the Customs Act 1901, which carries a maximum penalty of five years imprisonment or a fine not exceeding $180,000 or both.
ABF Commander Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Anthony Seebach, said that ABF officers are relentlessly targeting attempts to bring these types of substances across the border.
“The ABF will continue to disrupt and dismantle criminal syndicates, and prosecute individuals, attempting to bring illegal steroids and other performance enhancing drugs into Australia,” Commander Seebach said.
“This result is yet another example of the commitment of our highly skilled officers to protect the Australian community from these substances.”
The men are scheduled to appear at the Downing Centre Local Court on 21 September 2016.

http://newsroom.border.gov.au/releases/abf-smashes-nsw-steroids-import-racket

That's a fuckload.. wow

Good job ABF. [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; will sleep better tonight.

I am thinking of doing a study of impact on steroids on myself later in year; doctors support though rather than illegal sources.

more interested in a sensible study - lots of factors: blood measures, strength, power, speed, recovery, aggression, whether strength increase greater than when young, sex drive and so on.

The good thing about myself is that I have recorded data for years.

shrek, I am nearly 55, but are you beyond my league. I have never actually seen what you can do.

I am very sensitive about two things, one, being referred to occasionally as middle eastern; and two, being called anorexic.

Hey @steveP; remember when you said that Steroid users have better upper Chests than natties due to Steroids effecting the upper chest receptors more. Well David Crosland's body doesn't exactly support that theory. Kunce got a woeful Chest.

2Pz0lSx.jpg

Hey @steveP; remember when you said that Steroid users have better upper Chests than natties due to Steroids effecting the upper chest receptors more. Well David Crosland's body doesn't exactly support that theory. Kunce got a woeful Chest.

Like all things, it's not true in 100% of cases. But I think overall, people on gear have larger upper chests and traps.

more interested in a sensible study - lots of factors: blood measures, strength, power, speed, recovery, aggression, whether strength increase greater than when young, sex drive and so on.

The good thing about myself is that I have recorded data for years.

so you just want an excuse to get on the gear

come on, I am contributing a study and gives me something to do. 12 weeks of my life wont change much, as will quickly shrink again.