• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, but in Lesnar's case, why would you be taking Clomid during a cycle or cruise?

Jones was running Clomid and Letro. You don't run Letro during a cycle do you @Shrek; [MENTION=16903]Johnnie Walker[/MENTION]; ?

Yeah, but in Lesnar's case, why would you be taking Clomid during a cycle or cruise?

Jones was running Clomid and Letro. You don't run Letro during a cycle do you @Shrek; [MENTION=16903]Johnnie Walker[/MENTION]; ?

When Lesnar was coming back to the UFC I was shocked at how he could be passing USADA tests. Thought if he passed fine that those tests are as good as useless.

They got him but only for clomid. Lol. The guy is a lean 125kg bloke at 39 years old and they only get him for clomid. What the fuck.

In saying that I like the old days of really crappy testing. Like watching the old overeem dwarfing Lesnar. Jacked mark Coleman. Vitor ect.

Last edited:
Dunno 'bout Handball. Like Basketball it supposed to be non-contact so I don't know how much of an advantage they would gain?
Skill and agility is a must though. See how they throw themselves around?

I was being sarcastic. Who dafuq would watch handball? Ohhhhh, Shrekky. Don't tell me you have a secret fetish for wannabe soccer players. Oh the shame.

Snorri+Steinn+Gudjonsson+Olympics+Day+12+Handball+9oMUu_TQlOPl.jpg

I was being sarcastic. Who dafuq would watch handball? Ohhhhh, Shrekky. Don't tell me you have a secret fetish for wannabe soccer players. Oh the shame.

Snorri+Steinn+Gudjonsson+Olympics+Day+12+Handball+9oMUu_TQlOPl.jpg
Kunt of a sport to be honest. Was watching the womenz but not many hot ones. Prefer Water Polo. ?

Microdosing. So you just take a little bit but for a long time - as you would with TRT prescribed by a doctor for your health. So it takes you to the top end of normal. They test you. you're the top end of normal, nobody thinks twice. If they were to do an isotopic test they'd get you, but they don't do those alone, they do them to confirm that your above-normal levels are coming from drugs.

I dunno if that would work. I am pretty sure that the cyclists do something like that, using fast acting 12 hour adhesive patches. But I don't think it does more than give a bit of recovery advantage, certainly not permanently raising your overall test levels so that you can clean and jerk 265kg to take a new world record.

Even with micro dosing, if it were to accumulate to put you in the upper level, your epitestosterone ratio would be out, which is what they look for.

I think that's how it works. Not 100% certain. Bottom line is that no one in the previous 2 olympics (Beijing and London) tested positive for testosterone. At least not in the retesting, as far as I know. Certainly not that last batch. I assume, but don't know for sure, that it's because they are stopping test in enough time to clear their system, while the orals are lodging metabolites in their fat cells which are dumped under the stress of the competition.

Last edited:
I dunno if that would work. I am pretty sure that the cyclists do something like that, using fast acting 12 hour adhesive patches. But I don't think it does more than give a bit of recovery advantage, certainly not permanently raising your overall test levels so that you can clean and jerk 265kg to take a new world record.

Even with micro dosing, if it were to accumulate to put you in the upper level, your epitestosterone ratio would be out, which is what they look for.

I think that's how it works. Not 100% certain. Bottom line is that no one in the previous 2 olympics (Beijing and London) tested positive for testosterone. At least not in the retesting, as far as I know. Certainly not that last batch. I assume, but don't know for sure, that it's because they are stopping test in enough time to clear their system, while the orals are lodging metabolites in their fat cells which are dumped under the stress of the competition.

With random testing how do they stop in time for it to clear the system.

So apart from living in a backwater country, which do still get some testing, how do you know when to drop using test to avoid getting picked up on random out of comp testing.

I would bet that test would seem like a crude PED for some athletes to be using these days. I think the whole problem is that the officials who do the testing in their home countries are crooked, as per Russia, and they were using the FSB to get around the testing and swap samples at the other end apparently. That's some James Bond doping type shit. Wasn't there implications of the actual WADA labs being crooked?

The whole Russian system was screwed from the top down. You could buy a guaranteed clear test for 300,000 euro. There were a number of articles on All Things Gym earlier this year. It was common knowledge for well over a year, possibly two or three, and it took a german documentary to get WADA to do something.

WADA tries to have a reputation of being a bulldog with doping, getting a grip and choking the "crooks" into submission. Truth seems to be far from that. e.g. Russia and Lance Armstrong (who never actually got caught, just like Essendon fc). They seem more concerned with pinging pensioners who have the occasional joint at the local bowls club.

I dunno if that would work.
Nor do I. It's worth bearing in mind that doses about the levels of modern TRT (30-50mg pw) were what was used on athletes back at the start of the steroid age in the late 1950s. Did those work? Well, they didn't get any weaker... But in any case it is apparently what they are currently doing. And as I said, the current testing approach wouldn't pick them up.

Now, what they are doing may actually be ineffective. Just think of all the AFL players wearing magnetic bracelets a few years back. But in the case of the drugs, ineffective or not, the microdosing is still a violation - but wouldn't be picked up.

So apart from living in a backwater country, which do still get some testing, how do you know when to drop using test to avoid getting picked up on random out of comp testing.
You go to one of your Institutes of Sport, and the team doctor is buddies with the people at the drug agency.

You go to one of your Institutes of Sport, and the team doctor is buddies with the people at the drug agency.

That's is an easy answer and may be true for the odd circumstance at times but I doubt it's applicable overall.

I've never been in a drug testing program but from what I've heard most of the drug testers are the kunty type that would love nothing more than to catch athletes out.

This explanation as a common way to pass drug tests is a cop out.

The people who are complaining about nasty ASADA guys are generally not in good with the head of their sport.

For example, google up images of "Tia Clair Toomey crossfit." Looking at those, judge the likelihood of her being lifetime drug free. Now consider that she did not give up crossfit, and planned and went to crossfit games a few weeks before the olympics - so she wasn't going to give the best possible performance she could in WL. Now ask: why then did they choose her? Why choose someone who may have taken peds and who wouldn't fully commit themselves to the competition? Luckily the AWF told us why,

http://roadtorio.awf.com.au/Editions/July-2016/aid/1140

"Toomey is one of several athletes who have come across to weightlifting from cross fit, and her success and the great thrill the Olympic Games generates is bound to inspire more."

Translation: "Crossfit know how to recruit people, we don't, please heeeeeelp!"

The AWF was going to make sure that Toomey got there and stayed there, no matter what. What is the AWF's attitude towards drugs? Well, back in the olden days when the AIS opened, they had a WL team - which Fadi was on - and several of the lifters openly admitted taking steroids, which they said they got from the team coach Lyn Jones. The lifters were kicked out, the team was abolished, Lyn Jones was cleared, and he is currently on the AWF board. We can trace similar histories for many on the AWF board. More recently, when Daniel Koum demanded cash to lift so that someone else could qualify to go to Rio, the cash was found - though they binned him later. But the cash was found.

Some people will do whatever it takes to get their sport to be more successful and prominent. So I think this explanation is more widely-applicable than you might imagine.