• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It would be huge news if the media had any proof of it.

I have second hand "proof". A few years back I went to a reasonably well known Dr based in St Kilda in Melbourne. Won't tell you why, except to say that now the burning and itching are gone.

So, during my initial consult, he starts trying to pimp HGH to me. I said no, cos, well, the principle of being clean and such even without a test for it at that time it seemed wrong and also because morally it was........... OK. Yes. It was just too phukkin expensive. But anyway, in the process he told me a name of a current (at that time) olympic swimmer who he was "treating". Yes. So much for Dr/patient confidentiality. So. It does happen, probably with all of the "older" swimmers and anyone who has had an joint injury.

Hello the NRL and Shane Warn.

I think it's long been suspected that Football Players are dabbling in HGH and whatever else. Even individual Australian Olympians might be using. (When Sally Pearson pulled out of the Olympics and her Manager or Coach knew nothing about her injury, my ears perked up.)

But the claim that the A.I.S. would have a systemic doping program like East Germany in the 80's or Putin's Russia, is pretty far fetched. How much money could you or I make if we had proof of that lol.

I think it's long been suspected that Football Players are dabbling in HGH and whatever else. Even individual Australian Olympians might be using. (When Sally Pearson pulled out of the Olympics and her Manager or Coach knew nothing about her injury, my ears perked up.)

But the claim that the A.I.S. would have a systemic doping program like East Germany in the 80's or Putin's Russia, is pretty far fetched. How much money could you or I make if we had proof of that lol.

HGH is tested for now right? I've got a few sources that tell me a fair bit of shit went on years ago. Today I think it's a lot more difficult to avoid getting caught.

Pulling out due to injury doesn't exempt you from testing does is it?

Agreed.

HGH is tested for now right? I've got a few sources that tell me a fair bit of shit went on years ago. Today I think it's a lot more difficult to avoid getting caught.

Pulling out due to injury doesn't exempt you from testing does is it?

Agreed.

HGH can only be detected by blood draws apparently. https://www.wada-ama.org/en/questions-answers/human-growth-hormone-hgh-testing

Do the NRL and AFL do blood draws or just urine tests? Fark, every top level Footballer with the funds to run HGH could be on if that's the case.

I suspect that the testing would have been a lot more rigorous if someone won a Medal would it not, still just speculation. I'm always suspicious as to how far ahead of the testing the drug gurus are. If they hear about a new test being developed they tell their clients to pull out of the up coming event to avoid detection. Even if they stuff up their drug regime, DON'T COMPETE!

Last edited:
HGH can only be detected by blood draws apparently. https://www.wada-ama.org/en/questions-answers/human-growth-hormone-hgh-testing

Do the NRL and AFL do blood draws or just urine tests? Fark, every top level Footballer with the funds to run HGH could be on if that's the case.

I suspect that the testing would have been a lot more rigorous if someone won a Medal would it not, still just speculation. I'm always suspicious as to how far ahead of the testing the drug gurus are. If they hear about a new test being developed they tell their clients to pull out of the up coming event to avoid detection. Even if they stuff up their drug regime, DON'T COMPETE!

One of the athletes said something like top 3 or 5 in each event automatically get tested. The top end athletes in all the events get tested pretty regularly. Pulling out due to injury doesn't stop that. Put it this way, if it raised your eyebrows it raised the eyebrows of the testers.

One of the athletes said something like top 3 or 5 in each event automatically get tested. The top end athletes in all the events get tested pretty regularly. Pulling out due to injury doesn't stop that. Put it this way, if it raised your eyebrows it raised the eyebrows of the testers.

But USADA just do piss tests for their out of competition tests. I'm wondering if that's the standard for the IOC etc, then the medalists get blood drawn? Still speculation.

Interesting though if Footballers are only piss tested. Some of them would have the funds to run HGH.

it is funny how people state things with no regard to facts.

USADA did 427 out of comp blood tests in 2013. check the WADA report.

I assume that's a standard worldwide? So for Olympians, getting away with HGH is pretty hard, from what we currently know.

Throw out your Wizzanator Baz :D

no, some countries more fair dinkum than others. Ethiopia and kenya have little blood tests out of comp to now.

Whatchoo mean?

giphy.gif

Yeah, that's her Brosef. I was training just metres from her, her Coach and her better looking and younger blonde training partner a week or so ago. At times she was really focused, doing the heel toe rocking with the finger twitch as she visualized her Run. She did nothing like the above publicity stunt dance.

She looks in good shape, I assume on the Gold Coast in prep for next years Commonwealth Games. When she puts the pedal down, veins pop out everywhere. Both her and her better looking and younger blonde training partner have strong Bodies. Big Backs and Bums ( [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION] ).

They all laughed at the Stiff's joke.