• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
world record in female 100m hurdles last night, broke 1988 record. funny how they see it is clean and good broke the record.

but no Olympics for her, as stuffed up in US trials.

sorry, I am still learning English as my second language behind my beloved kryptonian tongue devised by the one true god, godzonia.

How does Sally Pearson compete in one of the most competitive events at the Olympics and not be geared? She would be competing against Athletes who are part of State sponsored doping yet she (Pearson) is the 100M Hurdle Olympic and World championship Gold Medalist.

954641-9769ee44-4105-11e3-8308-a963aeaf7bd4.jpg

I think it was about 10 or 15 years ago? the Aussie Olympians were getting all ćunty because they where getting done in all events, saying they never had taken chemicals.

i think the truth is, they were not being smart enough.

Jamaica does have much tougher testing, growth hormone tested for first time there in 2015.

But, even with tough testing, the best should still rise. talent goes a long way in track. If one can run 9.6 on, they certainly can run 9.9 without. .

We know drug taking still exists, but the smart ones will never risk being caught and will merely do what they can get away with.

Bolt won overnight; i doubt he will get anywhere near his best times, but will be hard to beat in both short sprint races.

Thanks for the upload mate. That was the (not sure how to phrase this really)...,the hardest I've ever seen Bolt run. "Hardest" as in giving it his all, all the way to the finishing line, where before I used to see him ease off as the others used to trail further behind. Do you gentlemen agree, or did it look easy to you?

with just a few weeks to go he would need to be running quite fast.

to me, knowing he was coming back from a slight injury, i would say he didn't have much left, but he is likely to gain around 4 tenths from a bit more work and the slight headwind being reversed.

when in shape, he normally runs around double his best 10m times, but i dont think he is anywhere near 9.58.

Shit that should be tossed out of the olympics:

Badmington, cos it's gay.
Basketball, but not beach volleyball (for obvious reasons) The russian women's team should be able to compete.
BMX
Mountain bike
Dressage
Football
Golf (Put in Sumo instead so that John Daly can compete in something)
Handball
Anything in gymnastics with a ribbon
Rugby
Syncronised swimming
Tennis
Trampoline (phuck me)

They should put in something UFC style as, well, thats what a normal greek soldier would resort to.