• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If these governing bodies are serious about drug takers they should do anything within their power to stop it.

telling athletes we might not catch you now, but we will eventually is a strong and courageous thing to say.
as with everything we've just gone so soft.

whether I feel drugs should be asleep to be used in "professional" sport?
that is another topic.

it is illegal, and there are people "criminals" making big money off of it.

atcthe end of the day we numptys have no clue what goes on behind the scenes, day to day

Last edited:
It does no good to retest years later if the samples were swapped anyway.

"At night, Mr Rodchenkov went to a room adjacent to that containing the samples. A colleague handed them through a small hole in the wall and he got rid of the urine that would have shown traces of steroid use and replaced it with clean urine taken from the athletes months earlier."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36833962

Will the Russians be the only ones who have thought of this?

It's easy to be all, "rawr, justice!" but let's deal in practicalities. Again,

1. at what point do we leave them be?
2. And given that the number of tests is necessarily limited, are you happy for athletes to be untested today so you can test athletes from yesterday?

Again, I am against drug use for nonmedical reasons. I have fired clients - and thus lost money - for the use of anabolic steroids. I think people like our own 0ni are cocksmocks. But let's deal in practicalities.

how would it be better if they did not retest and use existing technology. Fact is Russia is out because cheating is now harder to get away with.

I saw an interview on abc news the other morning with some Australian professor who was an expert in sports doping (can't remember his name); interestingly his opinion was that it cannot be eliminated. So it becomes a matter of how do you manage it?

I saw an interview on abc news the other morning with some Australian professor who was an expert in sports doping (can't remember his name); interestingly his opinion was that it cannot be eliminated. So it becomes a matter of how do you manage it?

I thinking testing past samples will help to minimize it. Some of the roiders are obviously ahead of the testing, but when they know that being ahead of the testers NOW, certainly doesn't mean you ALWAYS will be. Deterrent value kunce!

yes, but we will never eliminate tax dodging either; does not mean you should not try and enforce it.

Who wants to go back to days when kids were made adults and women were more like men. I do not.

@Sir El Stiffy; I agree, that does provide some incentive, and provides testing technology a window to 'catch up' as it were. @spartacus; I'm not saying it should not be enforced. That's obviously ridiculous. I am simply relaying the opinion of an apparent authority on the matter. Once you move past the concept of sport either being clean or cheating it opens up other avenues for the management of the situation.

Interestingly he was also talking about the absurdity of WADA's prohibited substance list list, in that there are many substances on the list that are not performance enhancing, and substances known to be performance enhancing that are not on the list.

Last edited:
@Sir El Stiffy; I agree, that does provide some incentive, and provides testing technology a window to 'catch up' as it were. @spartacus; I'm not saying it should not be enforced. That's obviously ridiculous. I am simply relaying the opinion of an apparent authority on the matter. Once you move past the concept of sport either being clean or cheating it opens up other avenues for the management of the situation.

Interestingly he was also talking about the absurdity of WADA's prohibited substance list list, in that there are many substances on the list that are not performance enhancing, and substances known to be performance enhancing that are not on the list.

Im over it.
the bombers got worse treatment for taking "supplements"

Get your whizzinator on kunce!

http://www.thewhizzinator.com/

'Our manufacturing is a mixture of high quality synthetics and pure artistry. We make our products for every scenario, and to maximize your pleasure.'

Nudge nudge, wink wink

Don't forget your synthetic piss refills either.

Any idea who it was?

Somewhere around 2007. Has to be a bigger name fighter as back then testing was only done on the big names and in the U.S. wasn't it?

Someone elsewhere mentioned Chris Leben. Speculation I assume, but I wouldn't dismiss it :D

Somewhere around 2007. Has to be a bigger name fighter as back then testing was only done on the big names and in the U.S. wasn't it?

Someone elsewhere mentioned Chris Leben. Speculation I assume, but I wouldn't dismiss it :D

2007. Compared to now was pretty much token testing anyway. Probably wouldn't have even got caught.

Did you hear Chuck Liddell talking about the "testing" in pride.

2007. Compared to now was pretty much token testing anyway. Probably wouldn't have even got caught.

Did you hear Chuck Liddell talking about the "testing" in pride.

I thought Pride didn't test. I remember one fighter saying his Pride contract specifically stated that they (Pride) don't test for PEDs?

I thought Pride didn't test. I remember one fighter saying his Pride contract specifically stated that they (Pride) don't test for PEDs?

At some point the must have as a token rule.

Chuck said they gave him a cup. No one watching him piss. Then put it on he table with the rest of the samples again no one watching. He said he was pretty sure they just threw them in the bin.

At some point the must have as a token rule.

Chuck said they gave him a cup. No one watching him piss. Then put it on he table with the rest of the samples again no one watching. He said he was pretty sure they just threw them in the bin.

Sounds like [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; at the Coffee Shop yesterday!