• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I can assure you that Winstrol is not a drug used by Olympic weightlifters, especially ones of Ilya's caliber and knowledge.

It would have been a lot more believable if they said he was caught with Oxandrolone in his system...but Winstrol!

are you serious. he got caught on stanazolol.

I can assure you that Winstrol is not a drug used by Olympic weightlifters, especially ones of Ilya's caliber and knowledge.

It would have been a lot more believable if they said he was caught with Oxandrolone in his system...but Winstrol!

And, seriously, you would know what these world class heroes of yours would take, wouldn't you.

I'm not buying it mate. Predominantly anabolic steroids are not what elite weightlifters use..., the exception is Oxandrolone as I've said before.

PS: Winstrol is the common name of Stanazolol

are you ok? he got caught taking stanzolol, it is not a theory it is a fact, is it not?

others have bene caught taking the old drug used by the GDR.

are you ok? he got caught taking stanzolol, it is not a theory it is a fact, is it not?

others have bene caught taking the old drug used by the GDR.

Hahaha yeh mate I'm fine thanks :). My level of trust is not like yours, that is all.

Kenyan athletics coach John Anzrah was sent home from the Rio Olympics after posing as an athlete and giving a urine sample in a doping test, Kenya’s Olympics chief told Reuters on Thursday.

Well, they do look all the same............

cat5.jpg

Spart, old fart. You seem to be missing the obvious. kazakhstan is a Muslim country. So he must be being framed by Obama, who has been slipping him a Winny mickey into his gatorade.

#conspiracy
#lotsOfInnuendoButNoRealProof
#throwshitSomewillstick.

hey @spartacus; did you listen to Emily Seebohm post race interview, She just quantified what I have been saying. She has missed her peak. She's not the only one.
Giaan Rooney the commentator even said so.

I have been correct all along. Poorly prepared or there are greater issues. maybe they tapered off the supps too early. I don't know why. I love it when we win. :(

Larkin the backstroker swam 0.8 below his PB. All he needed to be was to match it or even go 0.4 slower and he wins yet the American peaks perfectly and swims a PB to win.

Wasn't one of the Campbell sisters the reigning Olympic Champion while the other sister was the World record holder. They seemed loose as a goose before the race, giggling and dancing etc. The commentator actually made mention of it.

Is it their tapering or peaking? When does the Olympic team Coach take over their peaking. Gotta be a Coaching error if another is not peaking right.

Polish 2012 Olympic champion weightlifter Adrian Zielinski has been banned from Rio Games after testing positive for the anabolic steroid nandrolone just three days after his brother Tomasz suffered the same fate, Poland's Anti-doping committee said Friday.

Iranian snatched 179kg, chinese only got his third attempt but 178kg. pity, would have been great to see another stuff up by china.

fit guys, but a joke of a sport, especially when they are basically running as one foot not always on ground as supposed to be.

it is a bit of a joke, Ethiopian girl smashes 10km world record from country with virtually not drug testing regime.

McAvaney then declares on tv she is clean.

Wasn't one of the Campbell sisters the reigning Olympic Champion while the other sister was the World record holder. They seemed loose as a goose before the race, giggling and dancing etc. The commentator actually made mention of it.

Is it their tapering or peaking? When does the Olympic team Coach take over their peaking. Gotta be a Coaching error if another is not peaking right.
Cate is the WR holder and Bronte is the World Champ.
I think both were over confident.
Maybe too much kaughi6and giggling in the marshling area rather than being focused.
Suffice to say many have not performed anywhere near their best. We've probably missed 3-4 gold medals ao far.