• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
maybe.

But I think in near future west (and others) is going to take concerted action to obliterate ISIS.

I agree, leave them to it, let starvation and disease take care of them, way cheaper.

I agree, leave them to it, let starvation and disease take care of them, way cheaper.

I think the logic is that "leaving them to it" allows them to build Camps to train and arm themselves into a greater fighting machine than what they currently are.

I think the logic is that "leaving them to it" allows them to build Camps to train and arm themselves into a greater fighting machine than what they currently are.

spot on, we know they have an aggressive and expansive doctrine.

I dont think it has much to do with 'if', but 'when'.

Think about it. To a kid over in the Middle East. The west are the terrorists. We are the ones blowing them up we are the ones that killed their dad. Sprinkle some fanatical religious beliefs in there, simmer for 10 years and like magic you have a whole family of terrorists.

bunch of soft cocks. if they had any balls they would stand as an army and meet the west on the battlefield, oh but wait they would get annihilated. better do terrorist acts instead! total cowards

I meant embargo the kunce, no aid no utilities, no support, no trade, nothing in, nothing out
back to the stone age

I meant embargo the kunce, no aid no utilities, no support, no trade, nothing in, nothing out
back to the stone age
I would welcome such a move. However a "stone age" status will not register a bleep on any type of radar, from your social radar to your health radar and so forth. The last time someone had such an idea of isolation, he had a bullet planted in his head at point blank range. He obviously underestimated how much his commodity was worth and needed by all, in addition to overestimating his individual power and influence on the world's stage. Isolation in today's global diversity and ease of reach (if it can be achieved), would be a fascinating dream for some, and a nightmarish hell for others.

Last edited:
...could or will it happen here?
I say yes if the recipe's ingredients are all present within the same mind. The most critical of these ingredients are ignorance and close mindedness. However if I had to choose just one ingredient above all the others, it would have to be ignorance. Thank God the majority of Australians are not a reflection of the bigoted minded Pauline Hanson, or else we would have more division based on more ignorance being created. A recipe we all can do without.

Any investigator worth the name would want to get a full grasp on all the "5 Ws" and how: Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? Today I more often than not see the critical "Why" missing from the conversation. Perhaps it's time we lent it the focus it deserves, if arriving at a point of understanding and /or a point where we can offer a solution to the problems we're all facing is to be realised.

Last edited:
is she a racist? please explain.
Firstly reply to my earlier question before we can move forward, otherwise it's just a waste of my time, and I don't appreciate my time being wasted. By the way, there is a difference between a racist and a bigot..., I trust you know the difference, so read my words carefully as I do choose them in like manner.

She is an ignorant bigot who is very dangerous is what she is. Others have had their visa entry into this country revoked for fear of enticing hatred, division, and violence amongst our communities. Based on that government criteria to entering our country, perhaps they ought to keep a close eye on her, as in my book, she is as dangerous as a Muslim lunatic..., which I'm sure her words would go to create sooner or later (if she keeps on going the way she is).

Perhaps you'd like some evidence of bigotry. Here it is in this video clip. Fast forward to 1:55 to hear some bigotry in action.

Now is she a bigot? Well you may check these links by non-Muslims to find out the opinions of the Australian majority. https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=is+pauline+hanson+a+bigot 15,000,000 have voted, and out of those I believe she managed to get 600,000 who like her bigoted and ignorant views. As I've said earlier, thank God the majority of Aussies don't think like her or we'll be heading for many more Cronulla riots a la 2005 to come. One thing she has managed to do brilliantly with her ignorant words, was to cement a bond between the Muslim and Asian community..., as these two communities are fair game as far as she is concerned.

No Muslim rejects criticism of his faith, what we reject and are opposed to is talking from ignorance. Do us a favour Ms. Hanson, and educate yourself on Islam before you blurt out more misinformation. She's quick to tell the media oh don't quote me out of context, yet appears quite comfortable to blurt out words and verses from the Qur'an that are quoted out of context and without proper or even basic knowledge of Islam. If you hate or fear Islam so much, perhaps all you need do is ask some knowledgeable Muslims for some clarification on whatever it is that is bothering you with that religion. Islam is not here to apologise to anyone nor is it going anywhere now or in the future. So it's best that we have a dialogue instead of pretending to be scholars on a subject we're totally ignorant about.

PS: for the benefit of all non Muslims reading my words: Islam is not a religion but a Deen. The English language does not carry a translation for that word (Deen), which in Arabic means a way of life. Being a bodybuilding forum, bodybuilders ought to understand what I'm saying, as we (bodybuilders) also believe that our sport is a way of life and not just something you do in the gym for one or so hours and move on.

Last edited:
She was imprisoned for electoral fraud offences and weaselled out of it. Like Derryn Hinch being imprisoned for contempt of court, she should [edit: NOT] be permitted in elected or appointed office.

But this is usual for bigots. Most of them are criminals at heart.

Last edited:
She was imprisoned for electoral fraud offences and weaselled out of it. Like Derryn Hinch being imprisoned for contempt of court, she should [edit: NOT] be permitted in elected or appointed office.

But this is usual for bigots. Most of them are criminals at heart.

Kyle, please help me with this if you don't mind sir. I know that a security guard or a police officer can lose their license/badge to operate as such if they should acquire a criminal conviction. Can someone with a record of Pauline Hanson operate as a politician after having served a prison term? Please excuse my ignorance here, hence I'm seeking some clarification on this subject matter. Thank you.

Last edited: