• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The police ministers and John Howard should get together and unilaterally decide to ban all semi-automatic assault-style trucks. Think of public safety. Think about the children/puppies/dolphins.

Had to laugh at the popular media describing the "gunman" driving a truck through the people in Nice. Wouldn't that make him a "truckman" ?

Yeah I don't know why any law abiding driver could possibly need an automatic truck that can shift through 18 gears before stopping.

Careful pointing out the fact that evil intent is evil intent irregardless of the tool used there bud, some people would rather have you think that limiting civilian access to firearms is the answer to social problems.

When I said how about leaving them to it, I mean the US stops pursuing failed foreign policy and destabilizing Middle Eastern countries or removing their tin pot dictators to install their own at an inordinate cost, lives lost and a hostile civilian population. History shows that the Yanks aren't the best at winning hearts and minds.

When I said how about leaving them to it, I mean the US stops pursuing failed foreign policy and destabilizing Middle Eastern countries or removing their tin pot dictators to install their own at an inordinate cost, lives lost and a hostile civilian population. History shows that the Yanks aren't the best at winning hearts and minds.
Thank you.

I'm waiting for the lefties to claim that this truck guy wasn't a terrorist, like they tried to with the last one.

Last edited:
There's literally nothing wrong with being a 'redneck'.
[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; I have a feeling that you're trying to come out as a Communist.

always despised communism, just go ask my university lecturers and he dickheads that tried to woo me to be a naïve leftie.