• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Under the Commonwealth constitution, anyone currently charged with an offence punishable by 12+ months in prison, or currently serving that sentence, is not eligible to hold elected office in either House of Parliament. But if it's a past conviction... put it this way, Martin Bryant who murdered 35 people could come out of prison and be nominated for and elected in the next election.

If the people really want to elect a criminal, the reasoning goes, they should be able to. I tend to agree since otherwise government could arrange nonsense prosecutions to keep their opponents out of government (like our Turkish friend erdogan has done and no doubt will do very earnestly now). I agree in principle, it's the practice that's troubling.

Hanson's conviction was quashed on appeal so it would in any case make no difference. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Hanson#Fraud_conviction_and_reversal

Under the Commonwealth constitution, anyone currently charged with an offence punishable by 12+ months in prison, or currently serving that sentence, is not eligible to hold elected office in either House of Parliament. But if it's a past conviction... put it this way, Martin Bryant who murdered 35 people could come out of prison and be nominated for and elected in the next election.

If the people really want to elect a criminal, the reasoning goes, they should be able to. I tend to agree since otherwise government could arrange nonsense prosecutions to keep their opponents out of government (like our Turkish friend erdogan has done and no doubt will do very earnestly now). I agree in principle, it's the practice that's troubling.

Hanson's conviction was quashed on appeal so it would in any case make no difference. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Hanson#Fraud_conviction_and_reversal

Brilliant, thank you so much for giving some of your time to clarify this issue for me Kyle.

fadi, I don't give a fuck about moving forward with you; don't read my stuff if it annoys you.

If she is the worst Australia has to offer, and some supposed evil threat, I am proud to be Australian.

If you look elsewhere, you find that extremist comments are much more evident, and more dangerous, including within the muslim community in Australia. I rest my case.

as for your previous comment, I thought it is pretty obvious I am talking about ISIS; felt no need to respond to your waffle.

fadi, I don't give a fuck about moving forward with you; don't read my stuff if it annoys you.

If she is the worst Australia has to offer, and some supposed evil threat, I am proud to be Australian.

If you look elsewhere, you find that extremist comments are much more evident, and more dangerous, including within the muslim community in Australia. I rest my case.

as for your previous comment, I thought it is pretty obvious I am talking about ISIS; felt no need to respond to your waffle.
Wow you had more angry pills this morning. Relax bro. It's Sunday. ?

It's a pity people don't respond as harshly to muslim mass murderers as they do to blindly calling people racists.

The police ministers and John Howard should get together and unilaterally decide to ban all semi-automatic assault-style trucks. Think of public safety. Think about the children/puppies/dolphins.

Had to laugh at the popular media describing the "gunman" driving a truck through the people in Nice. Wouldn't that make him a "truckman" ?

The police ministers and John Howard should get together and unilaterally decide to ban all semi-automatic assault-style trucks. Think of public safety. Think about the children/puppies/dolphins.

Had to laugh at the popular media describing the "gunman" driving a truck through the people in Nice. Wouldn't that make him a "truckman" ?

Funny you mention that, because it has already been alluded to here The killing of America by Barry in post #102:

So we have had the shootings, let's ban guns.

After today's events let's ban trucks?

On AM today, reported that vigilantes in Turkey bow going around bashing people drinking alcohol outside cafes, and targeting poor areas where greater left wing vote.

the leader now wants to restore capital punishment and is now arresting many, including judges.

He did shoot people with a gun also, you hillbilly pig rooting redneck

And was armed and carrying guns, so a gun - man he could be called.

I fuken impress myself sometimes.

"Sonia Kruger calls on Australia to stop taking Muslim immigrants

Sonia Kruger has courted controversy on morning television by calling on Australia to stop taking Muslim immigrants, prompting a stand-off with co-host David Campbell. The co-host of Channel Nine's Today Extra program left Campbell and Today host Lisa Wilkinson visibly discomfited after she said she would like to see the immigration of Muslim people to Australia "stopped now ... because I would like to feel safe".

Kruger was responding to a column by conservative columnist Andrew Bolt, who wrote in the News Corp press on Monday that jihadist terrorists had made France "Europe's bloodiest battlefield" because "France let in the most Muslims"."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/ent...taking-muslim-immigrants-20160718-gq7uul.html

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/864b9941d5636e715e357ee6597df9da

Last edited:
"Sonia Kruger calls on Australia to stop taking Muslim immigrants

Sonia Kruger has courted controversy on morning television by calling on Australia to stop taking Muslim immigrants, prompting a stand-off with co-host David Campbell. The co-host of Channel Nine's Today Extra program left Campbell and Today host Lisa Wilkinson visibly discomfited after she said she would like to see the immigration of Muslim people to Australia "stopped now ... because I would like to feel safe".

Kruger was responding to a column by conservative columnist Andrew Bolt, who wrote in the News Corp press on Monday that jihadist terrorists had made France "Europe's bloodiest battlefield" because "France let in the most Muslims"."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/ent...taking-muslim-immigrants-20160718-gq7uul.html

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/864b9941d5636e715e357ee6597df9da

About time someone in the media said it.