• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't really take much notice to the music when working out, to me it's more about the music playing in the car there and back.

my playlist at the moment is disco stuff.

Yeah home gym is the shit
naughbours probley think WTF sometimes
yeah summer time training in nothing at all gets super hot

When training alone or at powerlifting gym, it's always metal - Death, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera, Type O Negative, Fear Factory, Destroyer 666 etc. The full stereotype. I like the loud, intense music goes well with a mind cleared of thought and a calmness before the lift (not into pre workouts, sniffing ammonia, back slapping and yelling etc). The music gets louder and more intense relative to the sets.

Training with my bro mates who like to muck around and pose etc, it's more hiphop like Necro, ICP, Kool Keith, Nas, Mobb Deep etc.

I find it very difficult to train without my own music.

To be honest, i often train in silence. Sunday arvos the gym is often either empty, or me and about 3 or 4 other diehards....its not uncommon for us all to train without music.

Tim.

To be honest, i often train in silence. Sunday arvos the gym is often either empty, or me and about 3 or 4 other diehards....its not uncommon for us all to train without music.

Tim.

Occasionally I train without music at powerlifting, some of the most stimulating conversations I have are in that gym.

What do you talk about?

Domestic and global politics, economics, globalism, powerlifting / training methodologies, life experiences etc. It's the main reason I still train there apart from better quality stuff. I've never met a powerlifter in real life that I didn't get along with.