• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I almost shed a tear this arvo.

I wasn't counting on jones getting KOed. I like Comier but I don't think he does anything to jones.

“Maybe someone will pop up and fight Cormier at the last minute,” White said.
“Stranger things have happened."

Isn't that the plot for Rocky?

“Maybe someone will pop up and fight Cormier at the last minute,” White said.
“Stranger things have happened."

Isn't that the plot for Rocky?

Maybe but very unfair on Cornier. Preparing for jones and then on couple days notice has to defend the title against another fighter.

Maybe but very unfair on Cornier. Preparing for jones and then on couple days notice has to defend the title against another fighter.
Not to mention all the money, time and work he would have put up for a training camp, plus the money he will most likely be missing out on if the fight is cancelled all together and he doesnt end up fighting

Bad match up for Silva. His weakness is against wrestlers. If he can can keep distance (which he won't), it will be an interesting fight.

Misha tate may struggle tomorrow due to a tough weight cut. Had to nude up for weigh in and only just made weight by the end on the time limit.

The chicks holding up the towels couldn't do it properly and a bit of flashing going on.

Jon’s 'people' can shove it up their a** if they don’t like what I have to say

"so quit calling me guys, shove it up your arse!" :D

Misha tate may struggle tomorrow due to a tough weight cut. Had to nude up for weigh in and only just made weight by the end on the time limit.

The chicks holding up the towels couldn't do it properly and a bit of flashing going on.

Just seen this, Fuck I'm retarded. I picked this before the fight then the titties mesmerized me and I put money on misha.