• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The Libs hold 13 seats in WA. Unless the ALP win 6 or 7 of those they are unlikely to win. Libs will scrape in I feel.

Last edited:
Question is, will Turnbull get to see the end of his term? :)

Ideal result for Abbott is: LNP wins by a few seats, so he gets to say, "well look we got demolished but..." and step in later.

Interesting that Libs preferences are getting ALP up over Greens in a few places. The Libs would quite literally rather lose government than have to deal with the Greens. Likewise the ALP.

And then seeing the ALP/LNP guys talk on telly they really really do not like having Greens and Xenophon and the rest floating around. Morrison was even turning to Wong to get her agreement that they had more in common with each-other than the other two, Wong was smart enough to ignore him though, you're not allowed to say it openly. It's like Coles and Woollies vs IGA.

The egg head alien looking kunce shorten, said if he wins he'll hold one to decide if the the next wedding you take a slug of slivovica at, is for 2 blokes or 2 chick or not.
Ah that reform, I don"t think the majority of Australian public care either way.

Prediction: Derryn Hinch, thrice convicted of contempt of court, will (ab)use parliamentary privilege to breach suppression orders and name every person in the country being investigated for child sex offences, thus leading to cancelled prosecutions (defence successfully argues no chance of fair trial) and publicly-identified victims.
He had no other reason to get himself into parliament; like Alan Jones, he had more influence and power outside it than he will have in it.

I don"t see a problem, As long as you"re not a terrorist, tree hugging hippy or criminal bikie you"ve got nothing to worry about

so you think the police having the ability to ban who ever they want from attending a public place, without a courts approval is perfectly fine? and not being able to protest something is also ok?

I find it odd how laid back aussies are about having their civil liberties infringed on. Could you imagine the shit storm in the US if they tried to do this?

Also its when you add them all together, it realy does seem to be for the benefit of private corporations. mike baird is as corrupt as they come

so you think the police having the ability to ban who ever they want from attending a public place, without a courts approval is perfectly fine? and not being able to protest something is also ok?

I find it odd how laid back aussies are about having their civil liberties infringed on. Could you imagine the shit storm in the US if they tried to do this?

Also its when you add them all together, it realy does seem to be for the benefit of private corporations. mike baird is as corrupt as they come

"Ban whoever". Nope that's not what it said.

Protests. The example I saw was they couldn't chain themselves to machinery. Of course they shouldn't be aloud to do that.

Average joe doing the right thing has nothing to worry about.

It's very clear as to who these laws are targeting, namely suspected terrorists, known criminal bikies and idiotic, dope smoking, bludger hippies who endanger their own lives by chaining themselves to machinery.

It seems to be the trend these days to whinge when there"s really notning to whinge about and to make Everest sized mountains out of teeny mole hills.
If you think your civil libities are being infringed upon go live in a communist country or cetain middle eastern countries.

It's very clear as to who these laws are targeting, namely suspected terrorists, known criminal bikies and idiotic, dope smoking, bludger hippies who endanger their own lives by chaining themselves to machinery.

It seems to be the trend these days to whinge when there"s really notning to whinge about and to make Everest sized mountains out of teeny mole hills.
If you think your civil libities are being infringed upon go live in a communist country or cetain middle eastern countries.

but the laws can be used against anyone, where is it clear who they are targeting? all these laws can basically be used to stop anyone from protesting anything...which is 100% an infringement on civil liberties. the right to protest is part of democracy, just because you dont think so doesn't mean much lol.

but the laws can be used against anyone, where is it clear who they are targeting? all these laws can basically be used to stop anyone from protesting anything...which is 100% an infringement on civil liberties. the right to protest is part of democracy, just because you dont think so doesn't mean much lol.
If you read the link you posted earlier it makes it quite clear who tbe laws are targeting, tbere is nothing in there to suggest that the regular joe has anything to worry about.
Let me ask you Johnnie, are you a terrorist, a criminal bikie or a habitual unemployed hippie?

If you read the link you posted earlier it makes it quite clear who tbe laws are targeting, tbere is nothing in there to suggest that the regular joe has anything to worry about.
Let me ask you Johnnie, are you a terrorist, a criminal bikie or a habitual unemployed hippie?

think your missing the point im making. there is nothing to stop the laws being used against anyone, you or me..for what ever reason the cops feel like seeing they don''t need a court approval. stuff like that is a slipery slope and i said would never fly in the US or UK for obvious reasons. so why does it happen here and no one cares?

also here in aus, the police can move you on in a public place, or stop you and ask for your id etc for no reason. in the uk or US neither can be done unless your breaking a law. some of the powers cops have here seem really fucked to me having grown up in the UK

think your missing the point im making. there is nothing to stop the laws being used against anyone, you or me..for what ever reason the cops feel like seeing they don''t need a court approval. stuff like that is a slipery slope and i said would never fly in the US or UK for obvious reasons. so why does it happen here and no one cares?
I know what you"re saying but think about it, why would the cops waste their time on me or you for instance unless we give them a reason to and I don't know about you but I have no plans to join a bikie gang or commit any acts of terror or to chain myself to a tree logger.

I know what you"re saying but think about it, why would the cops waste their time on me or you for instance unless we give them a reason to and I don't know about you but I have no plans to join a bikie gang or commit any acts of terror or to chain myself to a tree logger.

no im not worried about it being used on me, although i was subjected to the whole AVO bullshit due to my ex based on nothing but her statement and 0 evidence. its more the implications of it all that concerns me.

also here in aus, the police can move you on in a public place, or stop you and ask for your id etc for no reason. in the uk or US neither can be done unless your breaking a law. some of the powers cops have here seem really fucked to me having grown up in the UK
Our laws and our law enforcement certainly aren't perfect Johnnie but I can tell you that there is no other place in the world that I prefer to live.
I've also noticed that t seems to be a trend lately to shit on the country you live in, especially from those that have emigrated here, so for me the answers pretty simple, if a person doesn't like the way things are done here then they are free to leave anytime.