• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
K

kevin06

My name is Kevin; I was wondering if there is anyone out there suffering from diabetes, there is a solution that can possibly reverse the diabetes. How can I prove this, I also suffered from diabetes for over 15 years with blood sugar that sometimes rose to 400,then in 2015,I discovered a natural herbal supplement which I had to mix with lime. In less than 2 months of usage I began to see significant positive changes which ultimately led to me being diabetes free. I would have posted the website here but many might think I am promoting a supplement which I am not.
If you have any interest in saying goodbye to diabetes, send me a text message +1-786-453-7456 (Text only), I will be more than happy to give you further details on how it worked for me.

My name is Kevin; I was wondering if there is anyone out there suffering from diabetes, there is a solution that can possibly reverse the diabetes. How can I prove this, I also suffered from diabetes for over 15 years with blood sugar that sometimes rose to 400,then in 2015,I discovered a natural herbal supplement which I had to mix with lime. In less than 2 months of usage I began to see significant positive changes which ultimately led to me being diabetes free. I would have posted the website here but many might think I am promoting a supplement which I am not.
If you have any interest in saying goodbye to diabetes, send me a text message +1-786-453-7456 (Text only), I will be more than happy to give you further details on how it worked for me.
The solution is very simple, once people commit and are serious enough about abolishing this modern day addiction to processed carbs and not moving enough. I'm sure you've heard of GLUT4 vesicle (that glucose transporter), and as you're probably aware, there are two types of GLUT4 vesicles; one insulin induced, whilst the other is exercise induced (no need for insulin) to shuttle glucose into a cell, creating a balanced out blood sugar level. That's why walking is super...