Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: any simple protein pancakes recipes?

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,571
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gotta agree there.
    Pancakes are delicious without shitty protein powder.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #12
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,826
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I used to buy the mix from the pancake parlor


    Actions verify priorities


  • #13
    Active Member

    Array
    steveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Gender:
    Posts
    3,737
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The reason to make protein pancakes is because you can easily make them fit your macros without all the extra sugar. Then again, listen to the experts who know everything about food and are never in shape.


    I have 2 go-to recipes.

    - 1 egg.
    - 30g of quick oats.
    - 30g protein powder.
    - 1/3 cup of water or milk.
    Whisk all together and fry. Will make one large pancake or 2 small. About 300 calories without topping. I usually put peanut butter on top and that brings the calories up to 400 with pretty balanced macros.

    Otherwise I use this proper pancake mix.
    http://shop.coles.com.au/online/mobi...at-pancake-mix
    Being buckwheat, it's high in fibre and really filling. I make 1/4 of a box at a time and add my own scoop of protein powder. Will make 2 large pancakes.


  • #14
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,241
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveP View Post
    The reason to make protein pancakes is because you can easily make them fit your macros without all the extra sugar. Then again, listen to the experts who know everything about food and are never in shape.


    I have 2 go-to recipes.

    - 1 egg.
    - 30g of quick oats.
    - 30g protein powder.
    - 1/3 cup of water or milk.
    Whisk all together and fry. Will make one large pancake or 2 small. About 300 calories without topping. I usually put peanut butter on top and that brings the calories up to 400 with pretty balanced macros.

    Otherwise I use this proper pancake mix.
    http://shop.coles.com.au/online/mobi...at-pancake-mix
    Being buckwheat, it's high in fibre and really filling. I make 1/4 of a box at a time and add my own scoop of protein powder. Will make 2 large pancakes.
    Relax Steve. There is more than one way to do it.


  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,571
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steveP View Post
    . Then again, listen to the experts who know everything about food and are never in shape.
    .
    How do you know this?
    Just because someone had a different opinion you assume they are not in shape.
    Be careful who you callout.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #16
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,826
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow Steven you really seem to have one large chip on your shoulder


    Actions verify priorities


  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Look at Moi, I'm a Kunce

    Array
    White_Lie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    11,567
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's wrong with making normal pancakes and using stevia or similar? Who says they have to contain sugar?
    I must say whenever I cook with whey it always comes out rather dry
    iHERB promo code - WWC564
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Repacked Hidden Content
    If you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got.



  • #18
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    972
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey View Post
    Wow Steven you really seem to have one large chip on your shoulder
    Haha he does a bit but bodybuilders can feel under siege on forums because the fashion is to run down both their training methods and their nutrition as suboptimal and unnecessary. The thing is, they work just fine and have done for a very long time.

    I happen to agree with Bazza and Shrek here, whey does not add much to the pancake experience.


  • #19
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    999
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any food that can be eaten quicker than they can be cooked is a waste of time.


  • #20
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    972
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onslaught View Post
    Any food that can be eaten quicker than they can be cooked is a waste of time.
    That just leaves apples.


  • Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •