• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Tell me something please. Do you believe in the following statement or not: one is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Being selective in our approaches when dealing with other human beings is not something I appreciate. That is not something I can take up with a hypocrite organisation such as the IWF or other sporting organisations who are dealing with Russia at the moment. Perhaps we juts have to agree to disagree. Thank you for your input though, as I find it very interesting indeed.

No, with drugs in sport, innocent until proven guilty is for the naïve.

No, with drugs in sport, innocent until proven guilty is for the naïve.
I don't particularly wish to argue with you, but you can't simply invent your own rules or change the current ones whenever it suites you. And to insinuate naivety for the people who wish to play by the rules is a bit arrogant on your part, (something you've accused me of before) when it was uncalled for.

Now you're welcome to stick to your guns all you want, but please do not pretend to encourage the following of the rules approach, when you yourself single handedly are breaking such a criteria (you're expecting others to follow).

So now I'm accusing you (based on your words), of not only arrogance, but of hypocrisy as well. You should've left it when I politely suggested that we simply agree to disagree.

Last edited:
the reality, me think, is cheating still goes on, but now much harder to cheat.

As for third world countries like russia, they are being caught out too often. That is why they are being banned.

How else can you have the system?

Oh, everyone is cheating, so let us not punish the stupid.

Fact is testing is getting better all the time, and banning third world countries in terms of testing is the right way to go, as should be the case for any country found guilty of systematic cheating or turning a blind eye.

You sort of wonder why it's illegal then, make legal and continue the testing as a control, because that's what it's all about.

Goosey, yes, we should have more ideas about most sensible approach. But I don't want a return to old days with kids and women abusing openly.

Darko, Yes, Russia is a powerhouse amongst what used to be referred as the Second World countries, that is for sure. Russia also has a great sporting culture.

The response from Western lifters has been interesting. They imagine that if you take away the drugs, Aussies and yanks and so on would actually win. They seem to think that's the only difference.

They win because of sheer numbers of heads.

saying that playing a professional sport is a healthy pursuit is extremely ignorant.
why not chemically enhance?
do anything to win and receive big money, that's the drive isn't it?
we've all gone mad, seriously.

They win because of sheer numbers of heads.

saying that playing a professional sport is a healthy pursuit is extremely ignorant.
why not chemically enhance?
do anything to win and receive big money, that's the drive isn't it?
we've all gone mad, seriously.

Other countries have more people.