• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
how would it fuck society over.

why would a female pm be any worse than a male?

are major businesses headed by women all going broke or doing well?

what about the females who are smarter and/or stronger than you?

have you not watched the latest 'wonder woman' movie?

yeah right,listen i play along until i see if its going south or not then i put my foot down.Mate the world would be a better place if these bull dykes got shut down faster than they do.Cum shots right again,its the feminisation of men thats causing this.

^this

^Mrs Spartacus, pls put Spartacus back on!

hi mrs spartacus,please can u let chris back on the comp and give his pants back.thx.

my mrs reckons i am a dictator. is that better? is that you want to hear? :mad: this is me.

its about finding a balance bro,gotta give em space to develop and grow without being overbearing.However i know from my own experience im usually quicker to anticipate whether an idea of hers will go well or go bad.I respect her strengths,they tend to cover my weaknesses and vice versa.

Remember when using a Woman's voice in advertising was done due to a female voice having more influence.
Now when I hear a female voice in advertising I'm skeptical straight away.

I don't like the tone of many female voices used in advertising, especially tv advertising. A strong Aussie accent sounds rough and shit, thats a turn off right there. The woman advertising tv shows on tv, they have this lingering tone that comes off every word they say making their words sound longer than they actually are, it makes them sound a little retarted.

ded70fc9ab4e67f9f4f1e69a457f629a.jpg