• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice to see a balanced view by a younger Woman. I think awareness of true equality is growing.

images

Writer and feminism activist Clementine Ford has come under fire after reportedly refusing to answer the questions of young boys when she spoke at a Melbourne high school earlier this year.
The parent of one child in attendance, known only as Darren, claimed to 3AW Ms Ford had refused to take questions from boys at Aquinas College, causing the girls to walk out.

'The ones that turned on her after she treated the boys like c**p, was the girls who got up and left,' he said.

'The boys wanted to ask her questions, and she refused to answer questions from boys. She goes "no no, I'm only taking questions from girls".'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-school-s-guest-speaker-Clementine-Ford.html

The post by “Hailey Martin” says that because baby boys “are already physically stronger than baby girls” refusing breast milk to boys is the proper feminist thing to do, to help bring about equality of the sexes.

“I have feminist views and I am not ashamed to admit that,” wrote Martin.
No boy baby will ever be fed from my breasts if I am unfortunate enough to have a son.”
The poster goes on to say she plans to circumcise any male baby she might have “to take away sexual pleasure from him when he grows up,” a bizarre belief indeed.

Writer and feminism activist Clementine Ford has come under fire after reportedly refusing to answer the questions of young boys when she spoke at a Melbourne high school earlier this year.
The parent of one child in attendance, known only as Darren, claimed to 3AW Ms Ford had refused to take questions from boys at Aquinas College, causing the girls to walk out.

'The ones that turned on her after she treated the boys like c**p, was the girls who got up and left,' he said.

'The boys wanted to ask her questions, and she refused to answer questions from boys. She goes "no no, I'm only taking questions from girls".'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-school-s-guest-speaker-Clementine-Ford.html

From the article.
[FONT=&quot]Ms Ford was also contacted for comment, and responded: 'Get a real job'. [/FONT]
. Haha. “Get a real job”. Says the person doing feminist talks.

Yeah, she's a psycho. I have never read anything she has written that was in any way unbiased and balanced. It's definitely a mental problem she has with any and all males. She obviously isn't married. Put her in the ISIS basket of nut jobs.

Yeah, she's a psycho. I have never read anything she has written that was in any way unbiased and balanced. It's definitely a mental problem she has with any and all males. She obviously isn't married. Put her in the ISIS basket of nut jobs.

My eldest Sister is the spitting image of her, like twin. She's a femonazi too.
Ford is a genuine psychopath/sociopath, and is making money out of it. How fucked is our Society!!!

Remember when using a Woman's voice in advertising was done due to a female voice having more influence.
Now when I hear a female voice in advertising I'm skeptical straight away.

Remember when using a Woman's voice in advertising was done due to a female voice having more influence.
Now when I hear a female voice in advertising I'm skeptical straight away.

could be worse stiff,you could have a female prime minister.I reckon kunts who have female prime ministers get laughed at behind closed doors by the powerhouses

i saw the last bledisloe cup victory celebration with our female prime minister lauding it up with the all blacks,that bitch has never run it up,whats she doing there?

i saw the last bledisloe cup victory celebration with our female prime minister lauding it up with the all blacks,that bitch has never run it up,whats she doing there?

That's exactly what I say when Chix talk about State of Origin. They don't know about putting your body and brain on the line for the Team or your Mate standing alongside you in the defensive line.

so, sport is also about the fans. were the all blacks complaining.

eh i reckon she should know her fucking role and thats running the country properly.Noone would of gave a fuck if she was there or not.I wanted to put my foot thru the tv when i saw that horse face presenting the cup.

im a God fearing man and i believe women were given as a helper,if a scripture says man is head of the women,who am i to argue?

dont get me wrong i have deep respect for the women in my life,they can do stuff that i cant,however at the end of the day ,its programmed in my genetics as a male to take charge if and when the situation arises.These dumbass feminists dont realise that they arent equipped to lead anything.Its fucking society over.

he was wrong on that, take my word. :D

yeah right,listen i play along until i see if its going south or not then i put my foot down.Mate the world would be a better place if these bull dykes got shut down faster than they do.Cum shots right again,its the feminisation of men thats causing this.