• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
b1fb188714eaa944e020032983a4a875.jpg

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I herd (mis-spelt on purpose) Germaine Greer on the wireless yesterday, she claimed that Womenz rights hadn't advanced but had gone sideways.

What a fucken kroc of shit. Our society is all about pandering to Womenz so-called rights.

I herd (mis-spelt on purpose) Germaine Greer on the wireless yesterday, she claimed that Womenz rights hadn't advanced but had gone sideways.

What a fucken kroc of shit. Our society is all about pandering to Womenz so-called rights.

Now we are supposed to know anyone who is LGBTABCDEFG and cater to them.

What if I don't give a fuck what you are and please don't tell me.

At missus work they are setting targets for hiring gay, lez and transgender people.

What ever happened to simply getting the best person for the job.

Last edited:
"setting targets for hiring gay, lez and transgender people" lol

Chits just gotten outta hand!

Now we are supposed to know anyone who is LGBTABCDEFG and cater to them.

What if I don't give a fuck what you are and please don't tell me.

At missus work they are setting targets for hiring gay, lez and transgender people.

What ever happened to simply getting the best person for the job.
Equality by quota
It's a mad mad world

Same thing at my girlfriend's work (large corporation). They are setting a 50% quota for women employees, despite the people applying and trainees being 80% male. They'll end up with an incompetent workforce and have to back peddle, eventually.

Last edited:
It's no longer the best person for the job, it's about gender equalization regardless of skill set.

A Feminist creates a Documentary about the "Men's Rights" movement. She quickly discovers that Feminists aren't interested in Equality, but rather domination. After copious threats and criminal tactics to have the Film banned it finally screened in Australia. Feminists even tried to have the Documentary's creator banned from entering Australia.

http://theredpillmovie.com/

" .......... Clearly this documentary has the feminists very worried — with good reason. Cassie Jaye is an articulate, 29-year-old blonde whose previous movies on gay marriage and abstinence education won multiple awards. But then she decided to interview leaders of the Men’s Rights Movement for a documentary she was planning about rape culture on American campuses. As a committed feminist, Jaye expected to be unimpressed by these renowned hate-filled misogynists, but to her surprise she was exposed to a whole range of issues she came to see as unfairly stacked against men and boys. As news of this very public conversion started to leak out, Jaye came under attack. She was smeared, told she was committing “career suicide” and saw her funding dry up to the point where it looked as if the movie would never be made. Prominent feminists she had planned to interview refused to participate; none of the “human rights” funding she hoped to attract proved available for a documentary on men’s rights .........."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/13fd616a569c1d48bb4fd221d51795f2

Yes the new feminist movement wants to relegate us to second class citizens but real women still want a man.

A Feminist creates a Documentary about the "Men's Rights" movement. She quickly discovers that Feminists aren't interested in Equality, but rather domination. After copious threats and criminal tactics to have the Film banned it finally screened in Australia. Feminists even tried to have the Documentary's creator banned from entering Australia.

http://theredpillmovie.com/

" .......... Clearly this documentary has the feminists very worried — with good reason. Cassie Jaye is an articulate, 29-year-old blonde whose previous movies on gay marriage and abstinence education won multiple awards. But then she decided to interview leaders of the Men’s Rights Movement for a documentary she was planning about rape culture on American campuses. As a committed feminist, Jaye expected to be unimpressed by these renowned hate-filled misogynists, but to her surprise she was exposed to a whole range of issues she came to see as unfairly stacked against men and boys. As news of this very public conversion started to leak out, Jaye came under attack. She was smeared, told she was committing “career suicide” and saw her funding dry up to the point where it looked as if the movie would never be made. Prominent feminists she had planned to interview refused to participate; none of the “human rights” funding she hoped to attract proved available for a documentary on men’s rights .........."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/13fd616a569c1d48bb4fd221d51795f2
A real woman's view, I like her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T3qoBjzRMs