• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, don't worry about crims, rapists, terrorist and pedos, worry about a few guys who have turtle guts....the bastards ?

As Arnold said, it is about being beautiful, not just big and freaky. I refer to aesthetic qualities.

As headley shows us, beauty is about proportion, symmetry and so on.

It is a subjective debate, but I hope tat the judging criteria can change.

If you want so called beautiful then dont follow competitive bodybuilding at a pro or national level.

well, don't sign the petition. Don't be part of history. Admire big, ugly pregnant men. It is your choice.

Haha. I'm just messing with ya.
I love the classic physiques.
Blame the IFBB and the judging criteria.

Is this actually a problem though? The top guys don't have this problem. It sounds a bit like having your cake and eating it too. People want to see these crazy mass monsters, but then complain their bodies grow, including their internal organs due to all the drugs/growth hormone. If people really have a problem with huge guys, don't talk about them and they'll go away.

i reckon Arnold will be closer to the truth about where bb is heading than you Steve. I think it will change, even if it requires a new federation.

i reckon Arnold will be closer to the truth about where bb is heading than you Steve. I think it will change, even if it requires a new federation.
Arnold has self worth as his highest prioroty.
He does not hesitate to give the Armold Classic Winners trophies even though they are huge and distended. Why? If he dislikes these mass monsters then do not award them trophies.