• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Repacked

Punxsutawney resident
NSW chiropractor Grant Bond allegedly snuck into Wollongong Private Hospital to treat a three-day-old baby, claiming his touch allowed the infant to have "his first poo!". Similar allegations have been levelled at a Victorian chiropractor.

A woman who gave birth in John Hunter Hospital in 2008 recounted a female chiropractor sneaking into the maternity ward to adjust the newborn of a mother who lay in the bed next to her.
"Her bub would have been about 12 hours old and she and her husband had a visitor that they were trying to talk all hush-hush to," said the woman who asked not to be named.
"The chiro 'adjusted' the baby, which the baby did not seem to enjoy, and she told the mum that vaginal birth was incredibly traumatic for the baby and every newborn should be adjusted within 24 hours of birth to make sure they're aligned," she said.
"[The mother] said the chiro had to sneak in like some sort of criminal and pretend to be a visitor because the hospital won't let her do her work."
General manager of John Hunter Hospital, Debbie Bradley, said "this is not a practice that John Hunter is aware of and it is not endorsed within our facility".

http://www.theage.com.au/national/h...-wards-to-treat-newborns-20160519-goz1wn.html

As I tell my clients: I always suggest following the advice of a medical professional. Chiropractors, osteopaths and naturopaths don't count.

As I tell my clients: I always suggest following the advice of a medical professional. Chiropractors, osteopaths and naturopaths don't count.
damn right

this lady i knew , she was seeing a chiro for 3 years on a regular basis for a hip problem , someone conviced her to see a doc and turned out her hip problem was more severe then just needing "adjusting" she required a hip replacement

chiro's , snake oil merchants

as for naturopaths , a guy i worked with swore that the naturopath could cure cancer by the use of a machine that alternated the magnetic field in the body , the field ran clockwise , but by a flick of a switch the field ran anti clockwise

Naturopaths just tell everybody they are gluten intolerant and dairy intolerant.

I had one tell me she could hold my feet and do a full body MRI in her head. Fucking lol.

knew of one person being treated by a naturpath for bilharzia (a parasitic worm in africa). cant remember the rememedy but it was fucking bullshit. to cure it requires anti worming drugs that arnt even meant for humans, used in horses lol. nasty shit

The valve clearance, obviously.
919f1fc6ac94200cc76d0855248459d3.jpg

Fucken morons

You'll never be more supple and flexible than as a baby

It's not even that, chiros believe they can fix all sorts of disease eg asthma or things like allergies by crunching the spine.

Last edited: