• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It's quite weird. You still mention me every second post even though you announced you are ignoring me. You not jerking off peeping though my bedroom window at night?

Sets greater than 5 reps is not cardio. If it feels like it then you're seriously under conditioned. 20 rep squats, then we're talking cardio.

Sets greater than 5 reps is not cardio. If it feels like it then you're seriously under conditioned. 20 rep squats, then we're talking cardio.

Nothing to with conditioning, for me I just don't see the point in high reps or low rest between sets when lifting.

I stick to a 3 exercise program that takes 45minutes and everything is perfectly laid out in a simple app that automatically logs every rep. I eat whatever the fuck I want and lots of it and have a smoke, a red bull and a pie pre workout and a pie a smoke and 6 beers post work out.

I train with a guy who is the equivalent of a biochemist, a nutritionist, pharmacist, organic chemist, toxicologist, physiologist, medical doctor, a mathematician a sport physiologist, a biomechanical engineer, sleep expert, a motivation guru, an Instagram model, legal expert on illicit substances act, a meditation and yoga swami.....etc.

When he is not training he is preparing meals weighed out on a milligram chemist scale with the purest food sources on the planet, waxes his body and gets fake tans.

When he has a shirt on nobody can tell he lifts. Shirt off you can count individual muscle striations and looks shredded and jacked as fuck.

What works for me doesn't work for him and vice versa.

Do whatever the fuck you want basically.

Last edited:
Problem is he is so dialled in the slightest mishap in his program eg he gets the flu then he is a useless pile of expensive supplements with nothing else in his life.

And what's the pay off, he gets on stage and is judged by a bunch of old gay guys when he is himself hetero and wins a plastic trophy if he is lucky.

Problem is he is so dialled in the slightest mishap in his program eg he gets the flu then he is a useless pile of expensive supplements with nothing else in his life.

And what's the pay off, he gets on stage and is judged by a bunch of old gay guys when he is himself hetero and wins a plastic trophy if he is lucky.

Sounds like envy to me.
Deep down you admire his commitment.