• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A whole lot of time, probably 25-30 hours per week, 3-4 months.

I think we should ask reviewers what we should charge, but $14.95 sounds good, I am not going less than $10 though.

my co-author

13567481_10153484400781626_338575312247338666_n.jpg

we are going to get reviews and ask respective bb sites to host book. we can then give each site a portion of the book cost, which then helps both parties. That is, of course, people are prepared to buy it.

co-author wants to exclude talk of drugs, albeit I can if I want.

I am reluctant, or else it just ends up being another book that hides truth.

What do you guys think?

I want to know every sordid details of his cycles that he used when he cheated at competition. Pls.

I think it needs to be included.
No question about it!

Too many (way too many if not all) books talk about a particular way of training (a method a protocol of sort), yet leave out the most crucial element and that is PED. That is precisely why I would never take a bodybuilding advice from a pro bodybuilder, when that advice is directed at natural bodybuilders.

Why would anyone buy you book instead of someone else's?
How would someone know what you are writing is good advice?

I think like any product if it is any good, it will be by word of mouth.

sure I have no claim to fame with book, but co-writer was a national bb champ.

everyone who has read it, liked it, although one guy did not like the personal stuff early on.

I am pretty confident that people in the know will approve, but they will never know until they read it.

it is basically a 17,000 word essay that is quite easy to read and has links to the latest relevant academic articles.

shrek, thanks for yesterdays review of book. much appreciated.

Customer Review
stars-5-0._CB369422998_.gif
Must read., 7 June 2017
By
Amazon Customer

Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Getting Lean, Strong and Healthy: Weight Training for Men and Women over 40 (Kindle Edition)
A must read for anyone with a passing interest in self improvement through strength training.

​I wish reviewers left their names.

thanks Tim, much appreciated. I could have spent more time on it, but had enough by end. mate was supposed to promote it over there, but ...

any way, I gave it a go.

I plan a follow up with a co-writer who is a powerlifter who works at TAFE and has deadlifted 300kg in gpc. he liked book as well.

it is something I will keep updating each year.

thanks again Tim.

spartacus;737440 . I plan a follow up with a co-writer who is a powerlifter who works at TAFE and has deadlifted 300kg in gpc. he liked book as well. .[/QUOTE said:
GPC?
So he wasn't drug tested when he lifted 300?
Is he natty?