• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Puggy

Very interesting theory that goes against everything I've been taught.
Have always been to exhale upon contraction pushing air from diaphragm allowing muscles to contract stronger.

Today, I did as Jeff said in his video, and the contractions were just as strong as if I had done the opposite.

Has anyone else ever been told this? Or used this technique?

All he's saying is keep your midsection tight and contracted throughout the whole movement that's all, nothing new

Some of his vids seem like he's just trying to put up a vid for the Youtube payment ......... like most I guess.

Although I don't mind him.

[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; simple as that then! Common sense really, I suppose if his video gives someone a better way to train abs than they are, all the better for it.

@Goosey; I feel like most people would irritate you.

@Sir El Stiffy; He's a businessman that's for sure, he pushes his own products but it doesn't get in the way of what he is saying.
I think he in genuinely doing a good thing for the industry even if he is filling his pockets promoting a more scientific approach to lifting.
Some of his injury fixes and mobility drills are awesome.

it is total utter bullshit, your shape is determined by muscle belly thickness and shape and tendon length and most importantly skeletal shape, fuck me its like going back to the 80's listening to this kid.

yes, breathing is important, but breath naturally.

Perpetually grumpy, that's who I am

You're not old enough to have earned that yet. You need to spend at least another ten to fifteen years stewing and becoming more and more jaded and generally disgusted with society and letting a healthy cynicism permeate your cognitive processes. Then you can be a perpetual grumpy kunce.

You're not old enough to have earned that yet. You need to spend at least another ten to fifteen years stewing and becoming more and more jaded and generally disgusted with society and letting a healthy cynicism permeate your cognitive processes. Then you can be a perpetual grumpy kunce.

Your use of language is very nice, my online persona is a grumpy so that my real self can be joyful.

Your use of language is very nice, my online persona is a grumpy so that my real self can be joyful.

I should have known. This lack of commitment is typical of you young kunce.

asshole770346tv8.jpg