• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Political correctness and discrimination gone stupid, every one knows trolley dollies have to be a size 8.
See Qantas? looks like they pulled some of these chooks out of retirement villages.

Wasn't it Richard Branson that started bring back the hot flight attendants. Let's face it, just for practical reasons, don't need some big heifer that needs to shimmy sideways down the aisle and then to top it off she is shitty because you asked for multiple bourbon bottles.

May I never be in a position where I'm dealing with the general public. My mates daughter was an Emirates hosty and the stories she could tell about arse pinching, bitching, whining, fighting and boozing are epic. And that was just the other hosties. The worst leg, apparently, was India to Dubai.

Wasn't it Richard Branson that started bring back the hot flight attendants. Let's face it, just for practical reasons, don't need some big heifer that needs to shimmy sideways down the aisle and then to top it off she is shitty because you asked for multiple bourbon bottles.

Yes, it was, he demanded the virgin flair from all his attendants.
Had to do this legal discrimination course, the chick who ran it was involved in the case against virgin and their hiring criteria.
Basically the ex Ansett and Qantas fatties cried discrimination cos they were unsuccessful with their job applications at Virgin.
They proved that their rejection due to not displaying the virgin flair was unfair and based on the fact that the interview panel consisted of young people only and their interpretation of the virgin flair was somewhat different to the ex Qantas fatties version of it, the process had to be reviewed.
Result = instead of hotties strutting the aisle with our 9 bottles of whisky, you get a smack in the back of the head with a 25kg arse cheek.

anyone in Sydney willing to let me sleep at their house on sept. 6? If so, let me know and I will shout them out to dinner.

Could not be fucked spending $150-200 for one night stopover on way to New York.

apart from shrek, anyone else been to NY?

I've been few times. The last time me and the Mrs went we organised one of these private tours:
http://realnewyorktours.com/

I wish I had done this the very first visit there as it was a great one on one tour. Was introduced to using the subway/transport system, to full on round trip all over new York.
The tour guide took us to some cool places I would never had know about and told a lot about the history of areas so was educational as well....if your into that shit.
He didn't take us to any of the landmark sites like the empire state , statue of liberty or ground zero as this is the common attractions.

It was jam packed day, about 9hrs form memory and we were absolutely stuffed by the end of the day from all the running around the place.
It wasnt the cheapest tour, I think we paid about 220 each. Would recommend it if you want a real tour of New York.

The raised arm in the picture belonged to an interesting character who stood up the entire three hours directly in front of the seats we purchased with no regard for our views. Given his size, his mates, and the gold chains around his neck, we moved and pondered on the diversity of characters in all countries.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment