• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i could try getting in with my Inzer powerlifting suit and long navy socks, accompanied by the flat heel slippers (Italian) i wear in powerlifting comps after using them at night clubs in 1980s. Maybe NY will appreciate my shoes alone and look past my stick legs.

i could try getting in with my Inzer powerlifting suit and long navy socks, accompanied by the flat heel slippers (Italian) i wear in powerlifting comps after using them at night clubs in 1980s. Maybe NY will appreciate my shoes alone and look past my stick legs.

You'll come across some BIG kunce in NY

yes, i am looking forward to going to a few gyms. Where my mate works as a personal trainer, there are a few near pro levels bb's.

Might check out bev Francis gym as well and remind her of the conversation we had thirty years ago. No, i won't.

We used to train together occasionally at Melb uni, but she may not remember me.

No, never been but plan to, very envious, do enjoy.

Yes, will be awesome. Have already got tickets for baseball and NFL. Sept is only month when you can see both.

Will also probably see a womens basketball game at Madison Square Gardens.

i am watching every show about NY. An amusing show is 'Million dollar listing NY'. One guy made $3.5milion in a week selling apartments in one building.

If you can do all this in 10 days you deserve a pat on the back. With jet lag and all, I'd be in bed by the time you'd seen 10 of those things.

If you decide to go up the empire state building, consider the express route. I went "off season" on a quiet day and it took forever to get up. Very tiring after a day walking the streets.

If you like music, check out BB's blues club. You can get cut price tickets at the door.

http://www.bbkingblues.com

So much more on offer than just titty bars and clubs in NY. The guys who do drumming on the street are free (you should tip though) and more entertaining than overpriced clubs.

I noticed that you have the Flatiron, chrysler and such on your list. Add in the Guggenheim. A great Frank Lloyd Wright building.

https://www.guggenheim.org

I think you can get in free at most art galleries. They try to scam you to pay as you walk in, so check that with "The Google". Some are free on certain days or night of the week.

You really should stay for a couple of weeks. Its a frikken long flight. You sure scored a cheap ticket.

yes, all things open, but I have a very busy schedule as is.

Mate, who I had not seen for over 20 years, jokingly said when are you going to come over. I said I would if I can stay at his place. He said yes. .

Being the tight ass I am, and wanting to go to NY in Sept for sport and weather reasons, surfed the net within hours and got cheap tickets in advance. Also had to spend $200 return from Albury, but Sydney option was $300 cheaper than Melbourne and much less hassle.

ticket was with American Airlines, so hope service is ok.

They're fine.
Cattle class is same shit with most airlines, with the exception of Alitalia, they go the extra mile to ensure you NEVER fly with them again.

They're fine.
Cattle class is same shit with most airlines, with the exception of Alitalia, they go the extra mile to ensure you NEVER fly with them again.

The United airlines flight attendants have some massive American arses.

I couldn't sleep because they kept smashing me in he shoulder every time they walked past.

The United airlines flight attendants have some massive American arses.

I couldn't sleep because they kept smashing me in he shoulder every time they walked past.

Political correctness and discrimination gone stupid, every one knows trolley dollies have to be a size 8.
See Qantas? looks like they pulled some of these chooks out of retirement villages.