• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What I mean is is that surprising coming from another muslim, you wouldn't expect him to say otherwise.

no, I concur. It is hardly news or surprising.

Trump needs to choose his words better. I am sure he will when presidential final starts.

No, I think he has his strengths and weaknesses, but his success tells us a bit about where the world is, an aspect I am about to write about with regard to the role of govt.

No, I think he has his strengths and weaknesses, but his success tells us a bit about where the world is, an aspect I am about to write about with regard to the role of govt.

It speaks to a section of American society, not the world.

well, it drives it more than nay other country on earth for many good reasons. So, Trump's influence will matter.

It has influence, it doesn't drive it.

this.

How much is the U.S. in debt? Some astronomical amount. I respect the U.S. for 'fighting the good fight' (much like Stiffy) when it comes to certain countries and dictators etc, but Trump is hardly a person who 'fights the good fight'. He fights for self interest - his own.

Do you really beieve that ANY candidate is not there for their own self interest, surely not.

Hmmmm. It is hard for a 'good and decent person' to succeed in Politics I would definitely say, but there would certainly be some decent people in American Politics.

Just so happens Donald J Trump isn't one of them.

Hear Pauline Hanson is calling for a Royal Commission into Islam - interesting. Is a Royal Commission really used for such matters?????

29598d3125dec0399d788adfdc2dc465