• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
the US is still the worlds superpower. they would wipe the floor with any othe nation or group of nations. we should all hope that this never changes as they are the only ones who maintain order in the world in line with western views. would people really want china calling the shots?

Beautifully said. Our world is not perfect, but i fear the alternative.

sorry i can't help myself; the west is the best, forget the rest.

the US is still the worlds superpower. they would wipe the floor with any othe nation or group of nations. we should all hope that this never changes as they are the only ones who maintain order in the world in line with western views. would people really want china calling the shots?

Yes, agree with this. Just don't want Trump calling 'the shots' ......... of which I suspect there would be a lot (of shots). <- see what I did there @Repacked; :cool:

trump will move more to the middle ground, assuming he wins. the real world is driven by realities, as well as policy desires. You have o be pragmatic to succeed, especially in the US which has an enormous 'separation of powers'.

well the US has slowly been with drawing from the world due to lack of appetite for war and the cost of it, which is bad news for the world. in many ways we do need the us to take a stronger role again

trump will move more to the middle ground, assuming he wins. the real world is driven by realities, as well as policy desires. You have o be pragmatic to succeed, especially in the US which has an enormous 'separation of powers'.

i agree, the closer trump gets to the whitehouse i think the more you will see his rehetoric change. most of it has been to get publicity imo

Just take a look on twitter. This is how the great majority of Germans see it:

main-qimg-89cfc96f14113c9eb07e77f5a0dfefa4.jpg

Now whether that is truly indicative of how the majority of Germans see it is unimportant for me as a Muslim. For me, I believe everything in this world, every word spoken and every action taken occurs for a reason. That's how our history is shaped. As for the language and attitude of Mr.Trump regarding the Muslim world, I sincerely, genuinely, and most seriously wish him the very best. I hope he does not hold back in the least and that he would give it his ultimate best. But then again, most politicians do not carry out with their promises and follow through with their rhetorics, the rhetorics that seem specifically tailored for a particular audience in a particular time in history.

What is spoken for the public consumption and what is said and agreed upon behind closed doors may not be one and the same thing. Even though I'm digressing a bit here, has anyone here considered the elephant in the room, i.e. the relationship between the US and Saudi Arabia, and why we're still having a big mess in Syria? That is why I hope and I pray that Mr. Trump does follow through with his rhetorics regarding the Muslim world, in fact I can't wait to see his words being put into action. We most certainly need a change in this world, and you Mr. Trump may just be the US president who would bring it on, so go ahead and bring it on please sir!

Last edited:
yes, my point was that asia, although growing, will long be divided.

Yes, unlike the ever-so-cohesive-socially-and-economically Europe for example.

trump will move more to the middle ground, assuming he wins.

I hope so. That way the redneck cousin-fuckers who vote him in will feel betrayed and not give him another term, or preferably knock him off.

the real world is driven by realities, as well as policy desires. You have o be pragmatic to succeed, especially in the US which has an enormous 'separation of powers'.

Like the State and Religion? Yeah right lol!

Yes, agree with this. Just don't want Trump calling 'the shots' ......... of which I suspect there would be a lot (of shots). <- see what I did there @Repacked; :cool:

You sly devil, I see ;)

Just take a look on twitter. This is how the great majority of Germans see it:

View attachment 11913

Eloquently put. Says it all really.

yes, the EU is relatively much more united than Asia is likely to be for a number of decades, at least.

This will remain the case even if the UK was to leave.

Can you elaborate on this Fadi

A lot of the reason, or excuse Osama Bin Laden used for attacking the U.S. was the U.S. being in Saudi Arabia. Arabs don't like the U.S. being in Saudi Arabia.

Or the Russian Federation

Can you elaborate on this Fadi
This will test if you know me well or not Darkoz. I hope he does follow through, and turn his words into actions. Why? Because I as a Muslim can not wait to see both the hypocrite US and its devilish child Saudi Arabia (and the surrounding gulf states) show their true colours for the rest of the world to see, and the world does need to see the real picture for what it really is. It's about time for the truth to come out, and Mr. Trump may just be the man with the balls of steel or an ignorant mind (depending on which side of the fence you're on), to tell the Saudis to fuck off for good, and that they would no longer be protected by the US. That's for starters. If he can just do that, then he may just get the ball rolling. What ball is that? The ball of reality that is devoid of the BS that is agreed upon behind closed doors.

This will test if you know me well or not Darkoz. I hope he does follow through, and turn his words into actions. Why? Because I as a Muslim can not wait to see both the hypocrite US and its devilish child Saudi Arabia (and the surrounding gulf states) show their true colours for the rest of the world to see, and the world does need to see the real picture for what it really is. It's about time for the truth to come out, and Mr. Trump may just be the man with the balls of steel or an ignorant mind (depending on which side of the fence you're on), to tell the Saudis to fuck off for good, and that they would no longer be protected by the US. That's for starters. I f he can just do that, then he may just get the ball rolling. What ball is that? The ball of reality that is devoid of the BS that is agreed upon behind closed doors.

i think the day of the US telling the saudi's to fuck off draws closer..

A lot of the reason, or excuse Osama Bin Laden used for attacking the U.S. was the U.S. being in Saudi Arabia. Arabs don't like the U.S. being in Saudi Arabia.
I was interested in Fadi's view and what he meant.
But while I'm here, which Arabs are these? The Arab government seems quite happy dealing with the US and Britain.

Arabs..., I'd much rather say the Muslim world does not like Saudi Arabia period! Sure many Arabs don't like the US, but I think that's a totally wrong approach to take. Why do I say that? Because you first ought to look at your own "leaders" before you begin to blame your negative situations on some foreign power. In other words, put your own house in order before pointing the finger at Uncle Sam or the Bear.

This will test if you know me well or not Darkoz. I hope he does follow through, and turn his words into actions. Why? Because I as a Muslim can not wait to see both the hypocrite US and its devilish child Saudi Arabia (and the surrounding gulf states) show their true colours for the rest of the world to see, and the world does need to see the real picture for what it really is. It's about time for the truth to come out, and Mr. Trump may just be the man with the balls of steel or an ignorant mind (depending on which side of the fence you're on), to tell the Saudis to fuck off for good, and that they would no longer be protected by the US. That's for starters. If he can just do that, then he may just get the ball rolling. What ball is that? The ball of reality that is devoid of the BS that is agreed upon behind closed doors.
I wonder do you think things will be better when/if that happens, not just for the Middle East but also better for the rest of the world?
Do you think that the Muslim countries will stop fighting each other and stop criticsing and attacking western countries.
And do think that then those muslim countries will keep their religious beliefs to themselves?