• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
article-8273-hero.jpg

Hmmmm. It is hard for a 'good and decent person' to succeed in Politics I would definitely say, but there would certainly be some decent people in American Politics.

Just so happens Donald J Trump isn't one of them.

There are decent people everywhere no doubt but that didn't answer my question, instead you side track it by posting a completely unrelated poster of Pauline Hanson.

There are decent people everywhere no doubt but that didn't answer my question, instead you side track it by posting a completely unrelated poster of Pauline Hanson.

well what was your question again kunt?

Critics of democracy may not like it, but Trump and Hanson have every right to promote any view.

I am going to New York in sept; i will drop a post card in at Trump Tower with best regards from AusBB.

asia is going to get richer, but the West will long have the cultural and ideological appeal for all nations to aspire.

And Trump may change the policy landscape considerably.

asia is going to get richer, but the West will long have the cultural and ideological appeal for all nations to aspire.

And Trump may change the policy landscape considerably.

I include china into Asia but you make a valid point there old spart.

Isn't China a part of Asia?

Yes Stiffy, it most certainly is!

yes, my point was that asia, although growing, will long be divided. India and china alone. Just his week, us lifted ban on Vietnam re-arming.

the US is still the worlds superpower. they would wipe the floor with any othe nation or group of nations. we should all hope that this never changes as they are the only ones who maintain order in the world in line with western views. would people really want china calling the shots?