• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fair enough and thank you for sharing the above with me brother, I fully respect your decision and your points of view.

By the way so everyone reading this knows, I've never (and I wouldn't) claim a monopoly of wisdom and truth to Islam, as truth and wisdom is a trait I fully honour and respect irrespective of its original source.

Fadi is there anything about Islam that you don't agree with or find difficult to accept? and within your knowledge of Christianity what do you find difficult to accept?
I strugle to find a reason to follow any religion and am curious about the reasons people choice one over another. I think it is a bit like following a football team, you typically choose one a parent or the people around you follow without considering another, I guess it just faith. I feel there is a right way and a long way to live in this world and we should all strive to live the right way with or without a religious belief

Fadi is there anything about Islam that you don't agree with or find difficult to accept?
No.

...and within your knowledge of Christianity what do you find difficult to accept?
Generally speaking, its blueprint, which I've studied well before settling on Islam, as I was an agnostic before then.

I strugle to find a reason to follow any religion and am curious about the reasons people choice one over another. I think it is a bit like following a football team, you typically choose one a parent or the people around you follow without considering another, I guess it just faith. I feel there is a right way and a long way to live in this world and we should all strive to live the right way with or without a religious belief
You've raised more than one point in the above paragraph. But you're right, it's faith, not blind faith however, but faith that is based on reason. Why choose one religion over another, and do people usually consider looking or examining another before settling on the one they've chosen for themselves (if they have indeed chosen one instead of simply following in the footsteps of their parents)? I speak for myself and tell you that I did examine two others (as I was only interested in what God said rather than what man have said), and these two others belong to Judaism and Christianity, the only two religions apart from Islam to claim a Divine origin to their message.
we should all strive to live the right way with or without a religious belief
Sure, but who sets the standards? What is right today is deemed wrong tomorrow according to man. I'd much rather see consistency within the definition of wrong and right.

Ultimately I believe that there is only one God, and if so, then men has screwed up when it comes to the differences we have between the three semitic religions, i.e. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Do those differences justify for bloodshed to take place? Absolutely and unequivocally 100% no they do not justify violence, hatred, and bloodshed amongst the people.

Last edited:

Muhammad Ali’s stand against the Vietnam War transcended not only the ring, which he had dominated as the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world, but also the realms of faith and politics.

“My conscience won’t let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America..., and shoot them for what? They never called me nig... **, they never lynched me, they didn’t put no dogs on me, they didn’t rob me of my nationality, rape and kill my mother and father. … Shoot them for what? How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail.”

Last edited:
yeah, maybe you should also highlight Ali's many flaws as well in order to provide some balance. Great man, but not a perfect man.

I've always wondered what we would have called a regular bloke if he refused to be drafted.

Ali certainly did have some racist and bigoted opinions.

Fadi, have you lost the plot? What are you trying to achieve here with your obvious bias? This is not a politics site.

If you think yo have a reasonable policy opinion, try and get published on onlineopinion.com.au where I write.

Go on, have a go.

Something is going on with @Fadi;

Trump speaks about Muslims and Mexicans etc in pretty bad terms then Fadi condemns him (Trump) in one thread, then is promoting him in another thread where Trump mentions something negative about Saudia Arabia which Fadi doesn't like. http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=31036

Seems to be some sort of bias based on some agenda of Fadi's.

Last edited:
29598d3125dec0399d788adfdc2dc465

What about red hair dye?

Only hotties under 35 should be able to use it. At least, according to Trump Jr.