• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wow, they shrink so quick.

87aaac885defef6c0a9d867c8d74c602.jpg

just shows what a huge part gear plays. people talk about pro's genetics, but its just their reaponse to gear that makes them pros

just shows what a huge part gear plays. people talk about pro's genetics, but its just their reaponse to gear that makes them pros
Some people's body agrees well (can handle both type and quantity) of steroids and other PED, whilst others feel terrible if and when they take a bit of the stuff.

I believe the "luckier" types are the ones who do not partake in the use/abuse of PED, as (from a psychological point of view), we can handle training without it until the day we die..., the pros can not or will not for more reasons than one. One of those reasons is the fact that bodybuilding, the "love of their life", has gone from been so, to simply being a "job". And once people retire from their job, they simply stop doing it.

just shows what a huge part gear plays.
I've added the emphasis because I could not agree with you more.