• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Has he run that time previously and recently turned 40? Or is that the first time under 10 sec for him?

Has he run that time previously and recently turned 40? Or is that the first time under 10 sec for him?
He won the 100m world championship back in 2003 when 27 years old. Back then (13 years ago) he did it at a time of 10.07 sec, and in 2014 he went under 10 sec, and few days ago this.

Last edited:
Drug tested????

Shit yeah.

80382-486-467.jpg

Last Updated: Sunday, 14 September, 2003, 12:47 GMT 13:47 UK
o.gif
dot_629.gif

Interview with Kim Collins

On Sunday, 14 September 2003, Breakfast with Frost featured an interview with Kim Collins
Please note "BBC Breakfast with Frost" must be credited if any part of this transcript is used.
_39335656_kim_collins_203.jpg
Kim Collins

DAVID FROST: The Caribbean island St. Kitts, it's one of the smallest nations on earth, with a population just of about 40,000 plus.
No industry and a sporting tradition confined to cricket. It was something of a shock when at this summer's World Athletic Championships it produced the fastest sprinter in the world. Kim Collins was running in lane one when he beat the world's best from Britain and America.
And he got the love and enthusiasm of the world when he did it because it was such a stunning success for a country that doesn't have a single normal athletics track, and even more astounding when the victor claims his secret is not taking training too seriously. Kim, you did say that, didn't you.
KIM COLLINS: Yes I did.
DAVID FROST: And why is that, who don't you take¿ do you think it's overrated, training.
KIM COLLINS: Well if you take into consideration most top athletics - the moment they stop having fun is the moment they start going down the drain.
DAVID FROST: Right, so you're not going to down the drain?
KIM COLLINS: No, I'm going to continue to have fun.
DAVID FROST: But you don't, for instance you don't like using weights for instance
KIM COLLINS: No.
DAVID FROST: No weights?
KIM COLLINS: No weights. I think weights are over-rated. I'm not trying to be a body-builder. I'm a sprinter. And you know there's a misconception that athletics have to be all big and buff and, you know, carry all these weights, strict diets. And you know, I just came along and broke all the rules you know, without the weights, without the proper diet and everything. I just proved that you can be natural and be good.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/breakfast_with_frost/3107632.stm