• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
d80b5fd81fc3b3aa2c5f86cbd66d2d10.jpg

I think you need to rely on others to give you feedback from time to time. You kind of get lost in your own world of training and gains without taking a step back to look at the big picture. I know personally my partner wouldn't find me more attractive by getting bigger and more ripped, more-so the opposite. So I'm happy to stay around my current size and condition now and focus on strength gains.

Why is that mate? What was so significantly different within these last 3 years that had affected or changed your attitude?
Since my divorce almost 3 years ago now I've struggled with getting that passion back, We were together for 28 years.
Thanks for asking Fadi

Since my divorce almost 3 years ago now I've struggled with getting that passion back, We were together for 28 years.
Thanks for asking Fadi
Oh man that hurts, deep! Sorry to hear that brother. I've been married now for 26 years, and can't even imagine what you would be going through, and the emotional effect and impact this major chapter of your life had on your emotional wellbeing and every other living fiber within your being. I'm really sorry to hear that mate.

You know I'm here if you need to get something off of your chest right? It's not about being strong or weak, as we all need each other's support from time to time, and I repeat, I'm here..., always for you mate!

Oh man that hurts, deep! Sorry to hear that brother. I've been married now for 26 years, and can't even imagine what you would be going through, and the emotional effect and impact this major chapter of your life had on your emotional wellbeing and every other living fiber within your being. I'm really sorry to hear that mate.

You know I'm here if you need to get something off of your chest right? It's not about being strong or weak, as we all need each other's support from time to time, and I repeat, I'm here..., always for you mate!
Thanks mate, it's much appreciated
It's been much harder to move on than I expected, I'm not even sure if I'll ever get over it, in every way, emotionally, psychologically or financially.

It's been much harder to move on than I expected, I'm not even sure if I'll ever get over it, in every way, emotionally, psychologically or financially.
Children is what really breaks us brother. Children are not replaceable like a woman (or a man)..., and they are the innocent party when mum and dad choose to go their own separate ways. We can talk for (not hours you and I), but weeks on end re this deep subject. I've been divorced, and my parents got divorced when I was only 5 years young. Do you have children Darkoz, and if so, do you see them?

Darkoz, based on the few words you've just written, I can say that perhaps the first action you need to take would be to start compartmentalising, or else the load would only feel greater as the days tick by.

Fk bro, didn't realise it has already been 3 years or how hard that has hit you.
Sorry to hear that, I really mean that, I know I'm not the most sensitive kunce, but I can sort of relate, I considered and still consider going my own way but do not have it in me to break up the family, can't do it to the kids.
Just the thought of it fuks with my head, so I can only imagine the state of hours.
Hows the boy adjusted to it?

Lifting weights saved my life, for the last 25 to 30 years I've hardly missed a workout.
the motivation in me is deeply ingrained.

Children is what really breaks us brother. Children are not replaceable like a woman (or a man)..., and they are the innocent party when mum and dad choose to go their own separate ways. We can talk for (not hours you and I), but weeks on end re this deep subject. I've been divorced, and my parents got divorced when I was only 5 years young. Do you have children Darkoz, and if so, do you see them?

Darkoz, based on the few words you've just written, I can say that perhaps the first action you need to take would be to start compartmentalising, or else the load would only feel greater as the days tick by.
I have a 20 year old son Fadi, he's in uni studying nuclear medicine and does acting at a local theatre, he just recently performed at the Festival Theatre here in Adelaide, I see hime but of course not as often as I'd like.
My parents also divorced when I was 5, I've seen my father maybe 3 times since.
Any way, I shouldn't clog this thread up with my whinging