• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You are right, my only issue I had was thinking I was robbed of my right to grow up with both my parents, an issue I carried up until about 15 years ago, death is a terrible thing for a kid to try to cope with.
right now my philosophy is just be yourself, surround yourself with people that like you, I love what's left of my siblings and mother but it doesn't necessarily mean I like them, and I'm comfortable with that, as you get older you just get comfortable in your own skin, do things right and show integrity when you're young.

Sound philosophy I think.

do things right and show integrity when you're young.

one thing that bothers me is "how will I be remembered?"
fucks with my mind, have I shown kindness and good or have I been self absorbed and insensitive?
hasn't before, but its starting to bother me that I may not be spoken about and remembered as a good, kind bloke.

fucks with my mind, have I shown kindness and good or have I been self absorbed and insensitive?
hasn't before, but its starting to bother me that I may not be spoken about and remembered as a good, kind bloke.

think you know the answer to that one!

always time to make amends though

Dont know mate, but think of this; some might say you're selfish if you're self absorbed or insensitive, or they don't Like the fact that you think you're the most important, the reality is is you're not right in your own head, you're now good for anyone else.

actions verify priorities.

as an aside I think we've all got good in us, just degrees of it, even hitler was good, well at least to his dogs and his wife at times, he even had good intentions for his country, thinking of people in that way sort of changes your perspective of others.