• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What a load of crap.
6gms/100ml as opposed to 3.4gms/100ml for normal milk.
Yeah high in protein!!! Scam and false labeling.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I used to drink a type of HI-Lo back in the 80s before it was taken off the shelves. But this beast right here is something else. It has 15g per 250ml of milk, that's basically double what you get now. And it has reduced lactose as well. Not sure about the fat content, I hope it's full cream for people who like/enjoy milk.

They make full cream and light. Yummy. I'm off to Woolies.

Maybe it should be labeled; "higher Protien" then regular milk

Didn't say it wasn't. Its barely higher. Hardly worthy of the label of High Protein. Maybe "Higher or Increased" protein but not High.

That's what I said.
It's marketed for dopes who don't read the label. Thinking they are getting huge amounts of protein when they are not. 2gms/100ml..Fucking lol.

That's what I said.
It's marketed for dopes who don't read the label. Thinking they are getting huge amounts of protein when they are not. 2gms/100ml..Fucking lol.

Relax Shrek. Is high protein milk and that's what it's called.

Same process is applied to "Testosterone Boosters". Boost dat dere test level from 20% normal to 22% normal. It works!! Scientifically proven!!!

Same process is applied to "Testosterone Boosters". Boost dat dere test level from 20% normal to 22% normal. It works!! Scientifically proven!!!
LOL. Dunno, at least protein works be it 2gms extra. hahaha
High protein Milk.
Made my day.
When milk is 12 or 15% then I would consider it HP.