• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So you would pay nearly double the price for that slight protein inctease. The extra money you pay you can just add a tablespoon on protein powder. Muuuuuuuch cheaper.

Disclaimer: Unless you buy No Bull Protein, ? then I would drink the milk. ?

Or you could not buy milk at all and just use water and use three tablespoons of Protien powder winning.
think of the money saved.

It will taste foul but if you're a hard core body biulder it won't concern you in the slightest

I know you're speaking in jest but if you were serious, you would use powdered milk, not protein powder. Much cheaper....

But I don't have milk with my protein shakes, just water. Taste is fine.

I know you're speaking in jest but if you were serious, you would use powdered milk, not protein powder. Much cheaper....

But I don't have milk with my protein shakes, just water. Taste is fine.

Wont somebody think of the carbs!

+1 water here. All good.

That's what I said.
It's marketed for dopes who don't read the label. Thinking they are getting huge amounts of protein when they are not. 2gms/100ml..Fucking lol.
Were you simply joking Adrian, or am I missing something here mate? By the way, in all probabilities, I won't be able to drink this milk due to its lactose content (unfortunately for me).

Having said that, I've got triple the amount of protein according to the source itself. So I'm just wondering, where did you get your figure of 2g/100ml, when it's actually 6g/100ml, giving 1L a total of 60g of 1st class protein, for nearly half the price of a dozen free range eggs (with about 72g/12)?

117191154[1].jpg

protein-infographic2.png

Were you simply joking Adrian, or am I missing something here mate? By the way, in all probabilities, I won't be able to drink this milk due to its lactose content (unfortunately for me).

Having said that, I've got triple the amount of protein according to the source itself. So I'm just wondering, where did you get your figure of 2g/100ml, when it's actually 6g/100ml, giving 1L a total of 60g of 1st class protein, for nearly half the price of a dozen free range eggs (with about 72g/12)?

View attachment 11877

View attachment 11878

It tastes awesome. I'm never drinking normal milk again. I feel sorry for you f you can't drink it Fadi.

It tastes awesome. I'm never drinking normal milk again. I feel sorry for you f you can't drink it Fadi.
Well you know what Mick, I fully trust your judgment my friend. And I have taken immediate action and have just ordered the following product that would enable me to experience similar enjoyment to you drinking this beast milk! Thank you for your feedback sir.

$_57.jpg

Last edited:
And yes, you have said previously that even cooking is processing, but once again that's just pedantry. Suffice to say that the lower the degree of processing the better. *Cue 'so we should all be drinking milk straight from the cows teet then!'. No. Let's use common sense and stick within the realms of everyday standards and norms and food safety etc.

Nope not pedantry just accurate which is a battle for people like yourself.

Haha your an A+ knob. To satisfy bazza we shall refer to a cooked steak as processed meat. Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I love how you struggle so hard to argue anything properly you still have to resort to poor attempts at insults. At least make them good.

I love how you struggle so hard to argue anything properly you still have to resort to poor attempts at insults. At least make them good.

I don't think there is anything to argue here Baz. The irony is that you're always the first one to resort to insults, just as you did above, and the first one to whinge about them. You are a very strange man.