• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
LOL. Dunno, at least protein works be it 2gms extra. hahaha
High protein Milk.
Made my day.
When milk is 12 or 15% then I would consider it HP.

Again, 6% protein is high protein for milk. It's roughy 170% of normal. Yes that is high protein.

Now if it's no bull style of carb protein. That's a different story.

Now if it's no bull style of carb protein. That's a different story.

Haven't you heard? It's top shelf these days brah. The picture says so :D

100% Whey Protein Isolate
10+ flavours to choose from
Starting from $27.99/kg
No protein spiking
Sourced from New Zealand
Manufactured in Australia

b6a9c6fb-2d6d-41d1-9649-04622cb13a5e.jpg

Haven't you heard? It's top shelf these days brah. The picture says so :D

100% Whey Protein Isolate
10+ flavours to choose from
Starting from $27.99/kg
No protein spiking
Sourced from New Zealand
Manufactured in Australia

b6a9c6fb-2d6d-41d1-9649-04622cb13a5e.jpg

I would sue if I were the other companies for false statements.
They are blended proteins and are not suppose to be 90%. If they were I'd be suss.

Meh. I dont drink milk anyway unless its a small drop in my coffee. Dat der lactose be a bitch.

Skim milk powder. @Kyle Aaron; swears by it. ?

hmmm, skim milk powder isn't so bad it would have minimal oxidized cholesterol.
i think powders have added vitamins and anti foaming agents, which aint to good in the long term i think.

I think id just steer away from processed foods as much as possible, like everything if there's fresh milk around drink it freddy

I have a problem with arbitrary claims of "high" or "low" anything but if I'm going to drink 2l a day, it may as well be the milk with the highest protein content.

hmmm, skim milk powder isn't so bad it would have minimal oxidized cholesterol.
i think powders have added vitamins and anti foaming agents, which aint to good in the long term i think.

I think id just steer away from processed foods as much as possible, like everything if there's fresh milk around drink it freddy

Basically everything you eat is processed. Just to what degree.

People carry on unnecessarily about processed food and without knowledge of what processed food actually is.

Basically everything you eat is processed. Just to what degree.

People carry on unnecessarily about processed food and without knowledge of what processed food actually is.

And yes, you have said previously that even cooking is processing, but once again that's just pedantry. Suffice to say that the lower the degree of processing the better. *Cue 'so we should all be drinking milk straight from the cows teet then!'. No. Let's use common sense and stick within the realms of everyday standards and norms and food safety etc.

I have a problem with arbitrary claims of "high" or "low" anything but if I'm going to drink 2l a day, it may as well be the milk with the highest protein content.
So you would pay nearly double the price for that slight protein inctease. The extra money you pay you can just add a tablespoon on protein powder. Muuuuuuuch cheaper.

Disclaimer: Unless you buy No Bull Protein, ? then I would drink the milk. ?

So you would pay nearly double the price for that slight protein inctease. The extra money you pay you can just add a tablespoon on protein powder. Muuuuuuuch cheaper.

Probably not, but i'm a tightarse, didn't even check the price.

Dollar milk here but at 20 litres a week between me and the kids, it adds up.