• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

maxnout

Banned
Can't sleep at all lately. Melatonin leaves me groggy so trying to stay away from that. Anyone try somatomax?

Too much yeyo has obviously raised your tolerance for any kind of upper or downer. I had 2 the first time (pretty sure that's what it says on the pack) I didn't wake up for about 36 hours haha

any drug that puts you to sleep is going to leave you groggy.

things like restavits (doxylamine) gona make you feel like death the next day.

better options are things like tamazipam (highly adictive) or seroquel, obviously need a script for these.

lifestyle changes are probably better, like sleeping with a sleep mask to block out any possible light, dont use your phone in bed, listen to some white noise like a thunderstorm or ocean waves is great too.

any drug that puts you to sleep is going to leave you groggy.

things like restavits (doxylamine) gona make you feel like death the next day.

better options are things like tamazipam (highly adictive) or seroquel, obviously need a script for these.

lifestyle changes are probably better, like sleeping with a sleep mask to block out any possible light, dont use your phone in bed, listen to some white noise like a thunderstorm or ocean waves is great too.

Or the sound of pussy slapping against your groin

Can't sleep at all lately. Melatonin leaves me groggy so trying to stay away from that. Anyone try somatomax?

Give this adaptogen herb a go. It works for me by shutting down the brain/chatter box when you need peace and quite most. I recommend the Savesta brand over all others, including the Life Extension one.

sav001-savesta-ashwagandha-60ct.jpg

ay0001.jpg

You get what you pay for, and this particular brand has the highest workable extract I know. Even by increasing (doubling or tripling) the dose of the LE brand, you'd still not get the same calming effect that the Savesta brand seems to give.

34922.jpg

Please note, I did not purchase the above products for sleeping or calming my mind down no, I bought them to help with post workout recovery, and only by accident discovered what I'm sharing with you here. So naturally, I would not recommend you take (if you decide to go down that path that is), the Savesta brand at any other time than one or so hour before going to bed.

Last edited:
Rooting and gunja

heathcliffe-thumbs-up.jpg