Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: What is the story with Dairy Farmers??

  1. #61
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    972
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Lobos View Post
    Ipswich worker in hospital after cow attack

    http://content.safetyculture.com.au/.../#.WT3x2vVOLIU

    Stay safe @Bazza20;
    Lol at rampaging cow.

    I wonder what happened. It says he got pinned against a wall. Cows and walls don't mix because you can't climb a wall. Maybe a live one got into somewhere it wasn't supposed to.

    Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #62
    Stiffy
    Guest

    Default

    Why does 1 litre of Woolies or Coles Milk cost $1.20, 2 litres costs $2.00. Yet 1 litre of Pauls Milk (at Woolies or Coles) costs $2.20.


  • #63
    -

    Array
    Darkoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,044
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Pauls have better cows



  • #64
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,745
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    I think Pauls have better cows
    They live on the other side....


    Actions verify priorities


  • #65
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,229
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Lobos View Post
    Why does 1 litre of Woolies or Coles Milk cost $1.20, 2 litres costs $2.00. Yet 1 litre of Pauls Milk (at Woolies or Coles) costs $2.20.
    because the big supermarkets have such a large market share when the contracts come out for coles or Wollies fresh milk they can really screw the milk factories down on price. World milk markets have rebounded from the recent lows and are not that far off high prices from a few years ago but the prices Aus dairy farmers are getting are still pretty shit. Most other countries are back to very good prices and have been for a while.


  • #66
    BigRed Kunce

    Array
    Headley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    STRAYA ****!
    Posts
    4,799
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    because the big supermarkets have such a large market share when the contracts come out for coles or Wollies fresh milk they can really screw the milk factories down on price. World milk markets have rebounded from the recent lows and are not that far off high prices from a few years ago but the prices Aus dairy farmers are getting are still pretty shit. Most other countries are back to very good prices and have been for a while.
    Actually because the real answer is much simpler; it's because the federal government de-regulated the price of milk.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by gerry.
    you are on ignore...i win


  • #67
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,229
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headley View Post
    Actually because the real answer is much simpler; it's because the federal government de-regulated the price of milk.
    Aus and NZ are the only contires in the world with a deregulated milk industry. And it's no surprise both usually have the shittest prices and most volatile prices. Then you have crap like last year where one of the milk companies because they didn't make enough profit for the share holders got money back from farmers on milk they already purchased. It's a fucking shit show at the moment.


  • #68
    "2014 - Kunce of the year"

    Array
    Big Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mid North Coast NSW
    Gender:
    Posts
    5,690
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Lobos View Post
    Why does 1 litre of Woolies or Coles Milk cost $1.20, 2 litres costs $2.00. Yet 1 litre of Pauls Milk (at Woolies or Coles) costs $2.20.
    Our local Coles sells milk for 90 cents per litre.

    Bought some of the high protein milk the other day, tastes great, much more creamy, I only use it to make cappuccinos, but definitely makes a difference froths up much better than the normal milk..

    http://www.thecompletedairy.com.au

    Also saw this the other day someone at work was having it, I don't drink chocolate milk generally, but this could be a great protein shake alternative for those that are into it.

    http://www.ausfoodnews.com.au/2017/0...tein-milk.html
    Hidden Content

    Life doesn't give you want you want, it gives you what you have earned.


  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •