• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
im not talking about milk

You're not talking about anything of any value.

I remember you predicting the housing market crashing. Hasn't happened yet, probably will one day, and you will claim you predicted it. Wether it happens tomorrow or in 20 years time. Lol.

i had almost forgotten how engaging you is like banging your head against a wall. enjoy your 30c a litre of milk or what ever your making. ciao

We'll have fun trading on imaginary futures after the fact. Let me guess you picked yesterday's lotto numbers as well.

I have a prediction. 2017/2018 the Aussie economy will fall into a recession, possibly precipitated by a shock to capital city housing markets. There will be no bullets left in the interest rates gun and little political or public appetite for more debt so attempts to spend our way to growth will be half arsed an ineffective. Jobs will be hard to find so work hard now to convince them they should sack the other bloke. The dollar will drop below 60 cents as the rest of the world gets on with life and we will learn that we didn't escape the gfc after all.

On the bright side, milk still sells in a recession so Bazza will have to keep getting up at 3am 7 days a week.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

because if people don't want to pay that, then they wont. supply and demand. if supply is greater than demand, the buyer sets the price. If demand is higher than supply, seller sets the price..pretty basic

Pretty sure if all dairy farmers said we want X amount, as long as it reasonable, then they would have to pay it, where else will they get milk from if they don't.

The way I see it, unless I am totally wrong, is that dairy farmers pretty much own the milk supply business, as in without them there is no milk on the shelves, pretty sure if milk went up 20 cents no one would give a flying fuck, I am a tight arse and budget well, but really could not care less if milk costs 20 cents more if that is what it takes.

You can't just stockpile milk until Woolies wake up to themselves.

Not sure they would have to, dairy farmers own the monopoly on milk if they stick together, if they are happy to undercut each other then they deserve what they get IMO.

It's not like Woolworths/Coles etc would be able to stock pile milk to keep their shelves stocked, they would run out in a matter of days, then what??

They can't pull more milk out of their arse, they need to buy it from the farmers.

Probably not that simple, but really somewhere down the line the farmers fucked up to get to this level.

Pretty sure if all dairy farmers said we want X amount, as long as it reasonable, then they would have to pay it, where else will they get milk from if they don't.

The way I see it, unless I am totally wrong, is that dairy farmers pretty much own the milk supply business, as in without them there is no milk on the shelves, pretty sure if milk went up 20 cents no one would give a flying fuck, I am a tight arse and budget well, but really could not care less if milk costs 20 cents more if that is what it takes.

The factories already can't sell all the product they have, why would they pay more for it. They pay more for it and farmers would produce more of a product they already have too much of.

They don't care if a few farmers go broke. I'm not even saying its a good or bad thing. It's just the free market.

Dairy is struggling all over the world. I read that the average California dairy is losing over $2000 US a day.

The factories already can't sell all the product they have, why would they pay more for it. They pay more for it and farmers would produce more of a product they already have too much of.

Ok that makes sense, so we are producing more milk that what we need.

They don't care if a few farmers go broke. I'm not even saying its a good or bad thing. It's just the free market.

Also makes sense, there will always be people in any industry who will not run a viable business and will end up going broke.

Dairy is struggling all over the world. I read that the average California dairy is losing over $2000 US a day.

That can not be sustained for too long.

Will be interesting to see how all this pans out, may be what does not kill you will make you stronger...

i had almost forgotten how engaging you is like banging your head against a wall. enjoy your 30c a litre of milk or what ever your making. ciao

Just remembered one of the main triggers for the current low milk prices. Russia the second largest importer of milk products shut its borders to food imports after it shot the jet down and sanctions where put on them.

I guess I was supposed to hedge against that.

Let me guess you predicted that would happen as well.

"Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce will host a dairy symposium later this month to consider solutions to the milk industry crisis with farming, processing and retail representatives. Following a meeting with Murray Goulburn executives on Tuesday, Mr Joyce said it was important the dairy giant was able to explain to its suppliers how it would help them after slashing milk prices ........"

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/fed...ust-amid-industry-crisis-20160816-gqtzpd.html

It's such a load of crap. Telling MG to explain to farmers how they will help them?

The words "Fucking useless kunce" come to mind.

Edit: I really should stay out of political threads, i just want to take all the libs out to see and drop them out of a plane and leave them to it.

Yeah bloody liberal government, I wish they'd make everything all rainbows and lollipops like labor do.

Lol. Yep. Anyone who gets so hysterical over one major party Vs the other is just that. Hysterical. The differences between the parties are not much these days.

Lol. Yep. Anyone who gets so hysterical over one major party Vs the other is just that. Hysterical. The differences between the parties are not much these days.
I reckon there's no difference between them, I have no hope in any of them anymore and voting only encourages the bastards.