• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
if you know your market, which i hope you do seeing its been your life, its easier than you think,

so what if some cock who gets paid 3mil a year didnt see it coming, doesn't mean no one did. and fuck its not that hard to see coming, ive mentioned countless times on here over the last few years about the effects of a declning china and the aussie dollar.

Yeah real easy after the fact isn't it. We are all experts after its happened.

if you know your market, which i hope you do seeing its been your life, its easier than you think,

so what if some cock who gets paid 3mil a year didnt see it coming, doesn't mean no one did. and fuck its not that hard to see coming, ive mentioned countless times on here over the last few years about the effects of a declning china and the aussie dollar.
Great in hindsight but people have been predicting a China downturn for several years now so there's a lot of losses locked in before you finally get proven right.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

As Johnnie said Baz it allows you to hedge your risk, but also allows you to forward plan because you know ahead of time how much you will be getting paid, as opposed to dramatic peaks and troughs. For some commodities producers and businesses that alone may be worth foregoing a premium or possible saving.

Fuck fucks sake I know how it works and why you do it. Lol. Getting it to make you money that's the hard part.

I'd have to trade in US futures which is a different market to Australia. Milk is split up into a few different categories.

So I'll have to have knowledge of Americas dairy markets and the various dairy commodities and make a decision on what to do all while working. Yeah and when people who's only job it is don't pick the markets.

Like I said. I'll stick to what I know I know. Make money dairying and always planning for the next downturn.

It always easy after the fact to be smart with things like this.

Last edited:
Great in hindsight but people have been predicting a China downturn for several years now so there's a lot of losses locked in before you finally get proven right.

start of 2014 i first said commodities and aussie dolalr would get whacked. so sorry no locked in losses or hind site here,

http://au.spindices.com/indices/commodities/sp-wci

aud was in the 90s

now i never traded these as long term isnt my thing, but still.

no i dont trade that long term.

still said it, was still right. so sit down.

Yep. All after the fact talk. Which is just as good as shit talk.

You sound like a dairy business planner around here.

He fucken knew everything after the fact like yourself. He was going to dairy for himself and make a fortune, futures to get through the shit times. He didn't even last 12 months before he was broke.

lol pretty funny you keep claiming "after the fact". how is saying it 2 years ago and being proved right after the fuck you dumb farmer?

start of 2014 i first said commodities and aussie dolalr would get whacked. so sorry no locked in losses or hind site here,

http://au.spindices.com/indices/commodities/sp-wci

aud was in the 90s

now i never traded these as long term isnt my thing, but still.
I realise that. Plenty said the same thing but the trick is when.

Say you short milk in 2014.... Oh fuck that went bad. Double up for 2015.... Oh fuck not again. No money left for 2016 and your prediction comes good. Seeing an obvious future is not enough, you need to build a contract around it and that requires accuracy.

no i dont trade that long term.

still said it, was still right. so sit down.

lol pretty funny you keep claiming "after the fact". how is saying it 2 years ago and being proved right after the fuck you dumb farmer?

Yep you were so confident in what you believed you left all that easy easy money on the table. Oh yeah not your thing right. Cough cough bullshit .

You can make dozens of predictions for the last 2 years and just pull out the right ones now. Now if you had actually put money on the line I would give you credit.

I realise that. Plenty said the same thing but the trick is when.

Say you short milk in 2014.... Oh fuck that went bad. Double up for 2015.... Oh fuck not again. No money left for 2016 and your prediction comes good. Seeing an obvious future is not enough, you need to build a contract around it and that requires accuracy.

Exactly. I predict milk will go up but no fucking clue when. I'm guessing next year will be as bad or worse than this year but the whole world dairy market is in turmoil so inventories may run out pretty quick and turn things around. But who fucken knows. I read 10 things on the world market and they have 10 different theories to what's going to happen.

Oh it would be so nice if I could trade futures on what has already happened in the last 2 years.

well a) dont have the capital to pull off those long term plays and b) i haven;t made dozens of predictions, so stfu

you can never accept anyone being right can you? pretty sad.

well a) dont have the capital to pull off those long term plays and b) i haven;t made dozens of predictions, so stfu

you can never accept anyone being right can you? pretty sad.

Yes you were right.

Congratulations you exactly predicted the economic downturn after it happened. Well done.