• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yep, its been bashed around before and will again.

In a situation where a youngster says to me:

"Excuse me your Gruntashipness, I would like to build some insane biceps like you have so I too can look fully crazy in one size too small t-Shirt while holding a Heineken with a full bicep flex in da club and rip chicks like you do. Enlighten me with your wisdom on how to achieve this dream that you so take for granted on a daily basis?"

I would say, curl mofo, curl, cos curls get the girls my minion. Don't go hanging of the chin bar, cos you want to be a chick magnet like the Grunta, not a circus chimp.

I'd say that cos I do believe that one would size his biceps up faster by training them with 3 different exercises using weights rather than just chins.

:D

Yep, its been bashed around before and will again.

In a situation where a youngster says to me:

"Excuse me your Gruntashipness, I would like to build some insane biceps like you have so I too can look fully crazy in one size too small t-Shirt while holding a Heineken with a full bicep flex in da club and rip chicks like you do. Enlighten me with your wisdom on how to achieve this dream that you so take for granted on a daily basis?"

I would say, curl mofo, curl, cos curls get the girls my minion. Don't go hanging of the chin bar, cos you want to be a chick magnet like the Grunta, not a circus chimp.

I'd say that cos I do believe that one would size his biceps up faster by training them with 3 different exercises using weights rather than just chins.

maybe

Spot on, your Gruntashipness. Why leave something so important to chance. It's not fashionable to place direct stress on the elbow flexors in these allegedly enlightened times. I remember being told that the anabolic response to heavy squats would result in bicep growth as well.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Spot on, your Gruntashipness. Why leave something so important to chance. It's not fashionable to place direct stress on the elbow flexors in these allegedly enlightened times. I remember being told that the anabolic response to heavy squats would result in bicep growth as well.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

yep, heard that one too, but the version where the traps grow as much as the biceps