• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What is your favorite pre that still gets you fired up for a workout without needing copious amounts of powder?

Your preferred amount of AMP, although I've used a pwo maybe 3 times in the last 3-4 months.

Generally have a glass of water before training and sip more water during training.

Seems to do the trick.

I have been known to have 250ml can of red bull or 250ml can of Mother's when I feel really exhausted or had a big day at work, but very rare these days.

A couple cups of coffee is my favorite even after 30 years of working out

I will have a berocca now and again

Generally have a glass of water before training and sip more water during training.

Seems to do the trick.

I have been known to have 250ml can of red bull or 250ml can of Mother's when I feel really exhausted or had a big day at work, but very rare these days.
Because Red Bull and Mother have glossy labels / packaging?? A cup of coffee will do the same thing and is 4000%* cheaper.... but wait. Red Bull tastes good, right? :cool:

Because Red Bull and Mother have glossy labels / packaging?? A cup of coffee will do the same thing and is 4000%* cheaper.... but wait. Red Bull tastes good, right? :cool:

Hahahah. But now we have turned the tables around. Mick is back on board with supps, maybe, I think. Or not.

May be you should have another look at the nutritional differences.

They are nothing alike, not even remotely similar, they contain completely different things, and have completely different affect on your body.

I get redbull for $1 per can, sometimes 50 cents, so I highly doubt that you can get a cup of coffee for 0.00025 cents.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
Hahahah. But now we have turned the tables around. Mick is back on board with supps, maybe, I think. Or not.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I think you are confusing a drink you can buy at your local servo with supplements.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]And you probably missed the parts where I said that I occasionally use it when I feel I need it due to lack of energy or drive to train after a long day at work.[/FONT]

Last edited:

They are nothing alike, not even remotely similar, they contain completely different things, and have completely different affect on your body.

I get redbull for $1 per can, sometimes 50 cents, so I highly doubt that you can get a cup of coffee for 0.00025 cents.
You can if you make the coffee at home. For sure.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I think you are confusing a drink you can buy at your local servo with supplements.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]And you probably missed the parts where I said that I occasionally use it when I feel I need it due to lack of energy or drive to train after a long day at work.[/FONT]

Mick you are just confused full stop. You still claiming grains are poisons. Or changed your tune there as well.

Mick you are just confused full stop. You still claiming grains are poisons. Or changed your tune there as well.

Not sure how this is relevant, but unfortunately it's not me claiming it, it's what is contained in the grins that makes it so.

I don't control that.

What are you guys talking about, he's clearly deficient in sugar and caffeine.

Your an idiot, simple as that.

I can't explain it in any other way, bloke says he is not a supplement fan boy, constantly posts photos up of shelves full of supps

Last edited:
Not sure how this is relevant, but unfortunately it's not me claiming it, it's what is contained in the grins that makes it so.

I don't control that.

Do I see a simple spelling mistake. Holy shit mick mock better get the spelling and grammar police out and do your huge rant. Back to grade 3.

Awwwright fella's, take a big breathe and settle down.
Constructive criticism, We've all had fun. let's not ruin the thread.

Your an idiot, simple as that.

I can't explain it in any other way, bloke says he is not a supplement fan buy, constantly posts photos up of shelves full of supps

1 photo.

I posted 1 photo in a log that goes for 100 pages over 3 years. Is that your definition of "constantly"?

Do I see a simple spelling mistake. Holy shit mick mock better get the spelling and grammar police out and do your huge rant. Back to grade 3.

Massive difference between a typo and not knowing the difference between 'were', 'we're' and 'where', one means you made a typo and pressed the wrong key(s) the other means you are an idiot.