• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Massive difference between a typo and not knowing the difference between 'were', 'we're' and 'where', one means you made a typo and pressed the wrong key(s) the other means you are an idiot.

So like using the word literally the wrong way.

You can also buy plenty of RTD protein powders and bars as well, can we scratch them off the supps list?

They also sell wiper blades, does not mean they are supplements, I don't know too many people that buy their supplements from the local servo.

Last edited:
Because servos don't sell supplements. A protein drink or can of red bull is not a supplement. You're not getting what we're all saying.

Because servos don't sell supplements. A protein drink or can of red bull is not a supplement. You're not getting what we're all saying.

I never claimed it was.

It was everyone else that suggested it was a supplement, I just said it was a drink of redbull that I will occasionally have when I feel down and need a pick me up, then everyone started going on about it being a supplement....this place is turning into bizzaro world:confused:

Here is my post, where do I suggest it's a supplement?? Seriously you people are crazy.

Generally have a glass of water before training and sip more water during training.
Seems to do the trick.

I have been known to have 250ml can of red bull or 250ml can of Mother's when I feel really exhausted or had a big day at work, but very rare these days.

Last edited:

Can't believe I missed that. Fuck Mick, now this is just getting embarrassing for you. You seem worse than most with these spelling and grammar fuck ups.

What was it, if you don't know the difference between you're and your you are an idiot.

Can't believe I missed that. Fuck Mick, now this is just getting embarrassing for you. You seem worse than most with these spelling and grammar fuck ups.

What was it, if you don't know the difference between you're and your you are an idiot.

It's hard to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys.

It's hard to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys.

So back to my point on your spelling rant. We all make spelling and gramma fuck ups. You more than most it seems. So no real need for your spelling rants, you're no better than the rest of us at it.