• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
but any good article or book will tell you that know one knows best way to train as too many variables. But there is always someone.

Will read your stuff though. It may provide food for thought.

but any good article or book will tell you that know one knows best way to train as too many variables. But there is always someone.

Will read your stuff though. It may provide food for thought.
We're talking about an optimal way to train. Optimal for a 50 year old may be less than optimal for a 20 year old. However we all agree, there is a good way to train, and there is a better way to train. And as long as we keep in mind that perfection is the enemy of good, we should be right.

Yes, do read my stuff, and take away from it whatever you find useful, whilst disregarding whatever you don't find applicable to you or others. That's how we move forward, by deducing and distilling.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION] ; I look forward to your article, sounds like it will be a great read

Hey Mick, just taking it easy until Ramadan is over, then I'll be changing this up drastically, and will be writing a full article on my method and why I've come to the conclusions I have.

The milk is fine mate, but I believe I may need to boil it, as the method of pasteurisation sometimes causes more bloat than the sugar lactose itself for someone like me. If you're wondering why that is, it's because the process of pasteurisation (heating milk to around 70 degrees Celsius and holding it there for about 30 minutes), causes the amino acids to coagulate, making it extremely difficult for my stomach to handle..., no different to an egg white whence boiled and coagulated it in like manner. The western people (i.e. you), have been brought up on pasteurised milk, where the eastern people (me and nearly the whole of India), have been brought up on boiled milk, even when if we have access to raw milk, we still boil it. Different societies/different cultures, resulting in different internal microbiome (not better or worse Mick), just different to suite our environment. And yes, the bacteria you mum gives you when she delivered you and breast fed you, stays with you for life.

I've digressed I know, sorry about that.

Thank you for the reply and looking forward to the conclusions you come to.

All the best with the boiled milk, hope you enjoy it.

[MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION] Any updates on your progress ? How big are them quads now !