• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
8d8c17f08d98597291f0aaee7b9bf6ef.jpg

No problems @Fadi;

I really like Dallas. He has loads of potential.
Thanks to you for introducing him Adrian, I just looked up his age. The man is a baby for God's sake! At 21, the muscle maturity on this level headed youngster is beyond phenomenal. No wonder you said what you did about him and the Olympia some day. Full muscle bellies, and a back any season bodybuilder would be damn proud of..., in fact I much prefer (and rate much higher) Dallas's lower insertion lats, than (say) someone whom I also like, but just not as gifted with muscle insertion as this young man, and I'm talking about the big bad Wolf!

Again, thanks for introducing this young talent onto Ausbb Champion.

Looks ridiculous! Shoulders on shoulders on shoulders

His head actually looks photoshopped on in these haha

Wow, very impressed with his full muscle insertions, easy on the eyes. I'd love to see him on the Mr. Olympia stage one day (soon).

He's in his early 20's.
Has not competed in an Olympia yet.

Wow, it has taken me 32 years to hear something so significant that was said by this young and humble champion, Dallas McCarver. Before I tell you what that was, I've just noticed his surname is very much befitting his condition, Mr. Carved.

The thing that greatly impressed me coming from a bodybuilder (of this young age) is to hear him utter the word "trust" re someone else other than himself. Coming from a weightlifting background, I had a coach in whose trust I placed my faith. Bu that is normal for a weightlifter to have a coach. I was surprised when I used to train at your normal gyms, to see and hear young bodybuilders who "knew it all" and would never be told.

Here I'm hearing Dallas saying "I listen and I trust the coach, because I don't want to be stressed out...." I think the bodybuilding image that we currently have can improve and learn something from this young and upcoming champ, with humility being first on the list. Well done Dallas.

Last edited: