• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ok, so help us all out by defining "success" in you mind.

And I won't judge.

i don't mind being challenged Bazza20 and I appreciate you doing that to me it makes me think but I reckon it's all and I'm probably wrong but it just appears to be big joke to you.
try and get a rise out of some bloke...
factus non verbus mate.

Don't waste your time Goosey.

And I won't judge.

i don't mind being challenged Bazza20 and I appreciate you doing that to me it makes me think but I reckon it's all and I'm probably wrong but it just appears to be big joke to you.
factus non verbus mate.

Success is clearly different for everyone. Me currently I'm trying to get strength back to previous bests. Personally I can't see that being possible with zero risk of injury. It's part of the game. I'm happy with muscle growth but that's never a goal of my training, it just seems to come along best when I get stronger.

My posts tend to upset some people because they can come across as blunt in text and I type as I would talk to my mates who probably aren't that sensitive. Plus you don't get tone and other expressions you would in a real life chat.

Repacked, I think you have directed more posts towards me since your big ignoring me announcement than ever. You really struggle.

Success is clearly different for everyone. Me currently I'm trying to get strength back to previous bests. Personally I can't see that being possible with zero risk of injury. It's part of the game. I'm happy with muscle growth but that's never a goal of my training, it just seems to come along best when I get stronger.

My posts tend to upset some people because they can come across as blunt in text and I type as I would talk to my mates who probably aren't that sensitive. Plus you don't get tone and other expressions you would in a real life chat.

Repacked, I think you have directed more posts towards me since your big ignoring me announcement than ever. You really struggle.

"It's part of the game" for you.

For me, (from a health perspective) Doing exercise is about safely adding muscle tissue, improving flexibility and joint health.

all of us want added strength and we are getting that if we progress

And I won't judge.

factus non verbus mate.

You're one patient bastard Andy, I tip my hat to you.

Bazza?
maybe inertia, is the best way to describe it and not momentum

A GREAT Explanation on Why to move through a full range of motion with a controlled contraction against resistance