• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You need over 1kg of steak for 5gm of creatine. C'mon, who's gonna eat 1kg of steak everyday? [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION];

Not thay shit again Mick.
It's a fact that some are non responders regardless of jerry can, stainless steel or alluminiun

Of course this is a fact I agree 100%, some people already have enough, while others may be running a creatine deficiency for what ever reason and will reap benefits from supplementing and filling their empty creatine stores, hence you get 'responders' and 'non responders' as some like to call them.

PS the jerry can thing is an analogy to help explain this simple phenomenon of 'responders' and 'non responders', what the jerry can is made of has no bearing on the analogy.

I highly doubt 99.99% of the population can get 5gma of creatine daoly from diet alone.

You need over 1kg of steak for 5gm of creatine. C'mon, who's gonna eat 1kg of steak everyday? @Big Mick;

So you are saying that every person that does not consume 1kg of steak daily is creatine deficient??

So that would include most of the worlds population.

I highly doubt 99.99% of the population can get 5gma of creatine daoly from diet alone.

Intersting, may be the whole world needs to supplement with creatine??

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]So I guess that 99.9% of the population is deficient??[/FONT]

My guess is no, and most people would have plenty of creatine. Unless someone can show me that I am deficient I am not really interested in the extra strain on my kidneys and other organs and associated health risks of self medicating with something that we don't even know we need.

Last edited:
Not thay shit again Mick.
It's a fact that some are non responders regardless of jerry can, stainless steel or alluminiun

Hahahaha.

I also think a lot of non responders are also due to the fact the with all the variation going on in day to day life it's hard notice the small benefit you would get from creatine.

Possibly. Maybe I am a responder, if so, the benefit was so minimal it wasn't worth it.

So you are saying that every person that does not consume 1kg of steak daily is creatine deficient??

So that would include most of the worlds population.

Intersting, may be the whole world needs to supplement with creatine??

My guess is no, and most people would have plenty of creatine. Unless someone can show me that I am deficient I am not really interested in the extra strain on my kidneys and other organs and associated health risks of self medicating with something that we don't even know we need.

Lol.

images

Mick you dumb skull. 99.99% of the population does not require 5gms of creatine to function.

Mick is getting confused.
People are getting enough creatine to function just fine but they are not getting enough that they totally saturate their creatine stores for better performance with burst activities.

Creatine is like putting sand in your pockets. It makes you heavier. Whether it does anything else is debatable. Whatever effect there may be, is minimal.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

It all looks like guess work to me

Now you are getting it.

People take this stuff because the glossy label tells them they need it.

Wonder how much creatine, protein powder and other $100 per tub supplements these guys use in the African wilderness, or if they just eat some eggs and meat and train??

Now you are getting it.

People take this stuff because the glossy label tells them they need it.

Wonder how much creatine, protein powder and other $100 per tub supplements these guys use in the African wilderness, or if they just eat some eggs and meat and train??

What I want to know is where do those guys get their liver tabs?