• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; is pretty good. Just fun to take the piss out of at times.

Yeah I hate all the off topic shit on this forum. By the way look at this pic of my shed and cars.

Dont get me strated on poeples spelling and gramma.

Big Mock.
Lucky this place isn't called aus spelling and gramma.

Remember when you kept calling people out on spelling then you fucked something basic up. Thought you would have learnt from that.

Has nothing to do with spelling, they are two completely different words with completely different meanings that can't really be interchanged. People can easily make a spelling mistake but using a completely different word??

Yeah Big Mock was a Supp fan boy, now he has even gone anti protein powders. :(

Something you made up I guess?? Based on nothing but your lack of understanding??

I have tried supplements and have learned that they do nothing so don't use them any longer, I would call that a learning process, something that a lot of people lack.

At what stage have I ever said I was anti protein powder??

I will happily take protein powder if I am lacking protein, but what would be the point of taking it when I eat enough protein daily without having it?? I would say a waste of money and calories.

Unlike people here that consume supplements of stuff that they already have more than enough of.

Has nothing to do with spelling, they are two completely different words with completely different meanings that can't really be interchanged. People can easily make a spelling mistake but using a completely different word??

Who fucking cares. Why don't you take your superior spelling and grammar knowledge to Facebook with all the other flogs and you can complain all day long how people get your and you're wrong. We all make spelling mistakes, get over it.

Who fucking cares. Why don't you take your superior spelling and grammar knowledge to Facebook with all the other flogs and you can complain all day long how people get your and you're wrong. We all make spelling mistakes, get over it.

Normal people care.

With words is how the world communicates, it's really basic stuff and makes people look like retards if they don't know how to use basic year 3 or 4 words that are used daily. I know plenty of companies/businesses/organisations including the one I work for that would shred your job application if it contained basic mistakes like that, obviously it probably does not matter when you daily work schedule entails around feeding and milking cows.

Again there is a difference between making a mistake or making a typo and not knowing the difference between your and you're (stuff you should have learned in year three or four), which are two completely different words with completely different and unrelated meaning.

There is a massive difference difference between 'knowing your shit' and 'knowing you're shit'

Normal people care.

With words is how the world communicates, it's really basic stuff and makes people look like retards if they don't know how to use basic year 3 or 4 words that are used daily. I know plenty of companies/businesses/organisations including the one I work for that would shred your job application if it contained basic mistakes like that, obviously it probably does not matter when you daily work schedule entails around feeding and milking cows.

Again there is a difference between making a mistake or making a typo and not knowing the difference between your and you're (stuff you should have learned in year three or four), which are two completely different words with completely different and unrelated meaning.

There is a massive difference difference between 'knowing your shit' and 'knowing you're shit'

This is even more funny now that you used the word literally the wrong way in Steves log. Back to year 3 for you it seems then.

Like I said, we all fuck words up at times.

Normal people care.

I don't care about spelling mistakes or missing apostrophes but before I whinge about other people's posts or try to prove my superior grammar skills, I'd probably proof read my rant a couple of times.

Ok, this thread is a about creatine.
If you have an issue about grammar, take to the off topic thread.

Yeah. Ceatine Monohydrate is dirt cheap. Give it a go.
Doesn't work for everyome though.

I am guessing it works for those who are short of creatine in their diet, those that consume enough creatine through food would yield no benefits, just like there is no benefit in putting 25 litres of unleaded into a 20 litre jerry can.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
Ok but not at Gncgnc though
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Pure pharmaceutical grade creatine sells for $19/kilo retail, if you are paying any more than that you can join the guys who pay $40 for a 2kg tub of sugar with a shiny label containing $2.50 worth of sugar.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Not thay shit again Mick.
It's a fact that some are non responders regardless of jerry can, stainless steel or alluminiun

I am guessing it works for those who are short of creatine in their diet, those that consume enough creatine through food would yield no benefits, just like there is no benefit in putting 25 litres of unleaded into a 20 litre jerry can.

What is 'enough creatine' Mick. What's to say that supra-dietary levels of creatine can't be utilised by the body during intense training and aren't of benefit?