• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Johnnie Walker

Borderline Kunce
Well today I went and trained for the first time in not far off a year. had been thinking about getting back into the gym now I have my lfea bit more sorted and what with Golds opening in bondi I figured that was a good time to start.

Got to say this gym is a pretty big disappointment (i had signed up as a foundation member), I had been a member of Golds in Hollywood when I was living in LA and that was awesome, so my expectations might of been some what high. Unfortunately this place is nothing more than a glorified anytime or plus fitness, im surprised they even got a Gold's franchise. The space is pretty small and they have a 25m lap pool taking up probably half of the gym, which is a bit of a waste considering the ocean is about 50m away. there is pretty limited equipment, 1 of each of the basic machines,2 squat wracks, 1 bench, 4 treadmills, 2 bikes..you get the picture.

Last edited:
With the name and location I would have put it down as "Bro HQ"
There's a World gym that has just opened up in Perth, is meant to be alright from what I hear

its not a lifting gym, its a hotel gym at best

Know what you mean, load up the bar and give it a loud grunt and kunce wanna call an ambulance.
But if it's close to home and attracts hot chicks, it's all the motivation you need to get back into it

Know what you mean, load up the bar and give it a loud grunt and kunce wanna call an ambulance.
But if it's close to home and attracts hot chicks, it's all the motivation you need to get back into it

this is currently my main motivation. and be a while before im loading up the bar. basically did a glorified full body warm up for the first day. dont look like ive ever trained now, but that will change pretty fast i always get it back quick with muscle memory

this is currently my main motivation. and be a while before im loading up the bar. basically did a glorified full body warm up for the first day. dont look like ive ever trained now, but that will change pretty fast i always get it back quick with muscle memory

Youll be a sore kunce for the first two weeks

no. every argument under the sun why i cant cancel. told them about it being a disappointment and its nothing like what i would expect from golds. they claim it was never marketed or advertised as a bodybuilding/lifting gym and thats my fault for expecting it. despite the fact that it is the "sister club" of venice beach and all he advertising mentioned venice. but apparently thats only because they are both "by the sea"

no. every argument under the sun why i cant cancel. told them about it being a disappointment and its nothing like what i would expect from golds. they claim it was never marketed or advertised as a bodybuilding/lifting gym and thats my fault for expecting it. despite the fact that it is the "sister club" of venice beach and all he advertising mentioned venice. but apparently thats only because they are both "by the sea"

I mean cancel the payment through your CC? If you haven't got a heap of other shit coming off it order another card?