• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Only from where you're standing
w85ekKp.jpg

"Clinton's failure to show at her last rally, publicly concede defeat, and thank her supporters, underlines why she wasn't up to job"

Unfortunately I see a change already..., he's already began to speak like a politician, or should I say lie like a politician! He said Hillary worked so hard (blah blah blah), and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her services. What the f*&^!!!! What happened to "I'll put you in prison if I become president?" Or does that come later on?

Unfortunately I see a change already..., he's already began to speak like a politician, or should I say lie like a politician! He said Hillary worked so hard (blah blah blah), and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her services. What the f*&^!!!! What happened to "I'll put you in prison if I become president?" Or does that come later on?
I think he did and said the right thing, it says a lot about a man by how he accepts victory and I think he was gracious in victory.
It would have been very disappointing if he had said otherwise.

I think he did and said the right thing, it says a lot about a man by how he accepts victory and I think he was gracious in victory.
I can not disagree with you Darkoz, his speech was right on the money as far as being the voice of hope and good promises for the nation, no one can argue with that.

I just love all the aussies jumping on the bandwagon to say how bad this is. Most of them have never been to the US and certainly don't have a clue what's best for the US.

I wouldn't have voted trump but it doesn't matter what I would vote. The US voted for trump, that's who the people want. I'm guessing he could be ok.

I remember when Ronald Reagan was voted in, and all the hyperbole surrounding that.

This is no more bizarre than this.

No but apparently the Canadian immigration website crashed last night due to too much traffic !!!

I say good on him. I don't agree with lots he said or even the way he conducted himself through this campaign however he did was was necessary to get the result. There was a large swing in the voting turn out, with African American voters staying at home and white working class American men actually bothering to vote. It would seem all the noise outlandish statements throughout the campaign was designed to get people to care enough to actually get out there and vote. And they did and is large numbers and it changed the outcome.

It will be interesting to see how much difference he actually makes and how much the party keep him in check. Popcorn anyone ?

Meh. Only two things i care about...

1) They voted in a rapist/tax dodger and crim
2) The TPP is dead (hopefully)